Thread: Suggestion for a pocket carry gun

Suggestion for a pocket carry gun

Hi
    Me and my wife both are looking for pocket carry 9mm pistols.
    Someone has suggested us Glock 26 by moonstar.
    We're not on a budget for imported one yet, but 30 to 40k each.
    Which pistols would you recommend for pocket carry other than Glock 26.
    Also, if you suggest Glock 26, who is producing a quality G26 here?
    Only heard about MSA yet.
    Suggestions other than G26 are also welcome, have no idea about small pistols available in Pakistan.
    I think therefore I am

My suggestion for a pocket carry gun/ conceal gun is CF-98mini/ Np42 Mini which nowadays will cost you near to 110k to 120k depends on your bargaining skills. I myself have seen a CF-98mini from RAC which they are replicating and the price tag is 22k. But I will say you to not go for replica instead save money and buy CF/NP's mini.
    A side question that do you own a license?

Yes we own licenses and have few guns already, I do carry Glock 17(original) in car or canik tp9 along with an AK.
    We do need firearms on us due to some reasons
    Currently conceal carrying Glock 17 but it isn't easy to carry it all the time even have tried customized holders from shams saddlers and few others, they are comfortable but you can't carry it all the time.
    My wife carries conceal carries Glock 19 but again same issue.
    We want something more compact than 19 that we can carry in pocket when we're not in car.

But under the range of 50k each.
    Would appreciate if you guys suggest something in this budget.
    Last edited by EasyRider; 19-03-2019 at 09:33 AM.
    I think therefore I am

Actually, we need something very compact while we're out in some social gathering or parties, even G19 is bigger to conceal at that time.
    Something that easily fits in pocket without bulging.
    I think therefore I am

Aoa
    Look for Makarov pistol and if you want pocket carry try to look for .32 bore old pistol or .22,.38 revolver
    Last edited by hash11; 19-03-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider View Post

But under the range of 50k each.
    Would appreciate if you guys suggest something in this budget.
    In that budget under current market prices you'll only get a locally manufactured compact. I suggest a local Glock 26 by Royal Arms Company or Haji Insaf Shah (Good reputation for Plocks) or the best in that budget would be a Daudsons Armoury DSA Trueshot C for Rs,49,500.

If you are not keen on a local piece then you need to stretch your budget by times two at least for a CF-98 Compact, or almost times 3 for Turkish or Brazillian Taurus C's.
    Last edited by MK47; 20-03-2019 at 12:32 AM.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    As an old customer of local products. My suggestion is to get a .32 acp llama or a Star. THey are very compact and far more reliable than any local weapon.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com