Thread: NPB Import for Govt Officers

NPB Import for Govt Officers

Salam everybody, iím new here.
    i wish to inquire if Gazetted Govt Officers are permitted a NPB Firearm import, how to, and from where ?

i am a 17th Grade gazetted officer. I recently read the latest Ministry of Interior Punjab arms policy about licensing protocol and imports. However, things are a lot different on ground compared to what is issued in documents.

i did visit the Secretariat in LHR. The Judicial Home dept officer states licensing is a bloody mess, and imports are totally out of question. Ofcourse, most of our officers arenít up to date with policies.
    Do guide me on this.

the next thing i wish to learn is from where to import ?
    iím a sucker for Heckler & Koch HK45compact.
    unfortuanately HK is now run on a Green Country policy, whereby it prohibits weapon export to countries that fail to qualify for transperency and democracy. Pakistan and a number of other nations therefore are blacklisted.
    is there anyway around it ?
    iíve contacted atleast 30-40 dealers all over USA, some reply, some dont. All are negative.
    HK Official refuses to export.
    help me out here.

As per new import policy Moc now not issuing govt officers import licenses.
    Implement on New import policy is also ceased .
    Only few dealers in whole Pakistan import directly from Europe and USA .
    Now a days no big dealer do bargain for such weapons . They charge their price . If you are in the mode of bargain they will not show you any thing .
    If you introduce yourself as govt officer then remember you will not get any lift .
    I know a dealer capable of arranging anything in 3/4 weeks provided he gets his quoted price .
    For HK try your luck in nilagumbad Lahore . I got VP9 from there few days ago .
    Last edited by MIRZA1988; 08-03-2019 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AliTahir View Post
    i wish to inquire if Gazetted Govt Officers are permitted a NPB Firearm import, how to, and from where ?

i am a 17th Grade gazetted officer. I recently read the latest Ministry of Interior Punjab arms policy about licensing protocol and imports. However, things are a lot different on ground compared to what is issued in documents.

i did visit the Secretariat in LHR. The Judicial Home dept officer states licensing is a bloody mess, and imports are totally out of question. Ofcourse, most of our officers arenít up to date with policies.
    Do guide me on this.

unfortuanately HK is now run on a Green Country policy, whereby it prohibits weapon export to countries that fail to qualify for transperency and democracy. Pakistan and a number of other nations therefore are blacklisted.
    iíve contacted atleast 30-40 dealers all over USA, some reply, some dont. All are negative.
    help me out here.
    https://nmafzal.com/2018/08/13/how-t...n-in-pakistan/
    Check out this blog post, but I don't know how relevant it might still be, if any policy or procedural changes might have been implemented afterwards.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

MIRZA1988 could you kindly share some numbers for the weapons you looked at/asked about/bought? Did you get any quotes from that dealer?
    I just want to get an idea to make a decision about choosing whether to purchase.

Do guide me on this.

help me out here.
    you will have to work with local dealers. It is their headache whether they smuggle or do some magic to get the required piece but you can not import weapons through legal channels at this time whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    As per new import policy Moc now not issuing govt officers import licenses.
    Implement on New import policy is also ceased .
    Only few dealers in whole Pakistan import directly from Europe and USA .
    Now a days no big dealer do bargain for such weapons . They charge their price . If you are in the mode of bargain they will not show you any thing .
    If you introduce yourself as govt officer then remember you will not get any lift .
    I know a dealer capable of arranging anything in 3/4 weeks provided he gets his quoted price .
    For HK try your luck in nilagumbad Lahore . I got VP9 from there few days ago .

VP9 is a beautiful striker fired.
    about import, i contacted Majeed sons a couple of weeks ago... he didnt seem very helpful...it was as if he was pissed off !
    about price, a Glock today costs more than PKR 5,00,000/-
    Iíd be willing to pay PKR 6 to 6,50,000/- for an HK
    but damn, nobody wants that money 😂
    U got anybody that might be of help ?
    iíd really appreciate
    Heres my contact, u could ring me up, or whatsapp me

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    https://nmafzal.com/2018/08/13/how-t...n-in-pakistan/
    Check out this blog post, but I don't know how relevant it might still be, if any policy or procedural changes might have been implemented afterwards.
    I did go through this blog very very thoroughly.
    That is where i got the idea of contacting the manufacturer and various dealers in USA
    Bothing helped.
    Majeed sons can help, he knows people. But damn that man is weird.

I got in touch with Ch.Arms in Lahore
    nice guys, very accomodating.
    but they lack contacts, n so that too wasnt very helpful.
    contacted various dealers via social media. But Nope, none willing to take it up.

I got in touch with Ch.Arms in Lahore
    nice guys, very accomodating.
    but they lack contacts, n so that too wasnt very helpful.
    contacted various dealers via social media. But Nope, none willing to take it up.
    Most dealers have an attitude problem, they won't entertain you on a phone call or on social media, especially for such a special service, unless you physically go there and meet them in person.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Saw a bunch of H&Ks with Farhan. He had USP, USP compact, P30 and p2000. This was a little over a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by hussain182 View Post
    Saw a bunch of H&Ks with Farhan. He had USP, USP compact, P30 and p2000. This was a little over a month ago.
    Thats very pleasant
    where n how could i get in touch with farhan ?

Besides that, could u gentlemen recommend any high profile dealers, that know how to get a job done ?

Thats very pleasant
    where n how could i get in touch with farhan ?
    Farhan = Majeed sons guy

Quote Originally Posted by hussain182 View Post
    Farhan = Majeed sons guy
    Yes I recalled...met him, saw a USP Compact.
    had a telephonic convo about import.
    he wasnt happy...

he wasnt happy...
    Yeah I understand hes a bit hard to deal with (to put it mildly).

he wasnt happy...
    He has every thing and can provide any thing if he commits .
    Right now when market is flushed he has still best inventory and he is most high profile dealer.
    We imported few weapons through him in past but we had very strong reference .
    Go to him with your license . He is bit moody person .

Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    He has every thing and can provide any thing if he commits .
    Right now when market is flushed he has still best inventory and he is most high profile dealer.
    We imported few weapons through him in past but we had very strong reference .
    Go to him with your license . He is bit moody person .
    Oookay
    got it
    n thankyou so much everybody
    i owe u guys
    hopefully i get hold of that sweet gun, will post pics then.

Waiting for pictures