Thread: Best clones ?

Quote Originally Posted by umar5150 View Post
    Any one???
    Have you google it ?
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Have you google it ?
    yes Sir, i have googled it many times,but i cant find any company named ZAFAR ALAM arms .Thats the reason i asked in this forum for their contact detail

Quote Originally Posted by umar5150 View Post
    yes Sir, i have googled it many times,but i cant find any company named ZAFAR ALAM arms .Thats the reason i asked in this forum for their contact detail
    They had a Facebook page, but for unknown reasons it disappeared about a month ago.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    I bought it few yrs back at 40k
    Last checked some 6 months ago it was 65k
    Not sure now.
    Ammo is dirt cheap
    25/pop chinese 70/pop s&b
    Yes original from mother Russia.
    Afzaal bro where did you enquire it's price from ? Where was it available for 65 k ?

Bump..........

Aoa to everyone i want to ask that which licence is need for makarov pistol. 9mm is valid for makarov or not plz conform me thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ic3b3r9 View Post
    Glocks Haji Insaaf Shah, Bretta Zafar Alam & Sons, TT Badar nd Brothers. These are comparatively better.
    Sir hows the relaibility of local made makrove in 9mm
    And CZ 75 P07
    This CZ clone is being well advertised on fb these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar iqbal 2477 View Post
    Sir hows the relaibility of local made makrove in 9mm
    And CZ 75 P07
    This CZ clone is being well advertised on fb these days.
    Bro the reliability of none of the clones is acceptable. I checked two Berettas made by royal arms, at a dealer just yesterday. The slide of one got stuck, during disassembly. And wouldn't come off, whatever me & the dealer tried to do. The other one couldn't be reassembled, even by the dealer, due to the oversized recoil spring.

And while I was thier another customer, who had bought it before came in with the complain, that his his gun has started to fire when ever he decocks it with the decocker, which resulted in one of his cousins getting shot, luckily he was shot in the upper arm, which wasn't fatal.

If you absolutely have to buy a local gun, then get an export version Badar & brother TT, chambered in 9mm from thier factory.
    It's the best clone I have seen, in terms of quality of it's fit & finish. And It will cost you only 12500 rupees. I have also heard good things about the DSA Trushot from some people.
    Last edited by malik94; 20-04-2019 at 02:31 PM.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Bro the reliability of none of the clones is acceptable. I checked two Berettas made by royal arms, at a dealer just yesterday. The slide of one got stuck, during disassembly. And wouldn't come off, whatever me & the dealer tried to do. The other one couldn't be reassembled, even by the dealer, due to the oversized recoil spring.

And while I was thier another customer, who had bought it before came in with the complain, that his his gun has started to fire when ever he decocks it with the decocker, which resulted in one of his cousins getting shot, luckily he was shot in the upper arm, which wasn't fatal.

If you absolutely have to buy a local gun, then get an export version Badar & brother TT, chambered in 9mm from thier factory.
    It's the best clone I have seen, in terms of quality of it's fit & finish. And It will cost you only 12500 rupees. I have also heard good things about the DSA Trushot from some people.
    Royal arms Tauruses used to be decent. I carried one for a few years. Then helped a couple of friends buy em. ANd well. They gave issues. RAC's factory outlet in Karachi repared em free of cost. But after that, I gave me some money for one of their 1911 in .45 and they close dthe shop and left karachi. While telling us they are coming back soon.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com