Thread: MOI -Sindh Arms license Update ....

MOI -Sindh Arms license Update ....

Salam, I am practicing Lawyer and need arms license -On my CNIC, my temporary address is Karachi and permanent address is Punjab. I need following information.

1: Can I obtain Moi fresh license? ( procedure ?)

2: Can I get sindh arm license with all pakistan permit ( Procedure )

PS:As for as my information ,currently at this time only forces and govt employees can obtain fresh arm license, as a lawyer can I apply and get fresh arm license?
    if anyone have information regarding procedure to obtain Moi License?

Thank You.

in current days you can have Balochistan all Pakistan license. Sindh licenses are close.
    Øn3 $høT Øn3 Øppørtun¡tý

Balochistan one is not reliable unless it's computerized one.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali9998 View Post
    Balochistan one is not reliable unless it's computerized one.
    In Balochistan they dont make the computerized card license. They still issue the manual form license. Thats how it is legally.
    Now anyone who does not have a balochistan address on his CNIC either present or permanent, a balochistan all pakistan license may not be reliable in such condition.
    Whereas, for all those who are residents of the province, the manual book license is the only legal reliable license.

dealers in karachi get the book license endorsed from DC or AC office in karachi. the business is going on any many such licenses have been issued for karachi CNIC holders who do not have any address in balochistan. Even in sindh 144 permits are issued for such licenses.

Quote Originally Posted by euthan View Post
    dealers in karachi get the book license endorsed from DC or AC office in karachi. the business is going on any many such licenses have been issued for karachi CNIC holders who do not have any address in balochistan. Even in sindh 144 permits are issued for such licenses.
    You are right bro. So Ali you got the option either use it or loose it. I myself got these licenses since the ban in Sindh is entact.
    Øn3 $høT Øn3 Øppørtun¡tý

Quote Originally Posted by ic3b3r9 View Post
    in current days you can have Balochistan all Pakistan license. Sindh licenses are close.
    I already have Balouchistan one ,but it didn't mentioned my CNIC no or karachi address on license, that's why I have doubts on that license even I have copy of verification letter from DC balouchistan +Karachi DC + local Police station entry on license .

Quote Originally Posted by euthan View Post
    You are right, I also got 4 times 144 permit in karachi on my Balouchitsan license. :P

Somehow people are still managing to get sindh license. I aint know whether it will be ok to discuss the way at this forum.
    Øn3 $høT Øn3 Øppørtun¡tý

recently i gone thru a judgement of SHC, it was averred therein that all PB license issued under Arms Act 1965 will be renewed under Sindh Arms Act 2013 by NADRA, since issuing of PB license is now subject matter of Sindh Govt after 18th amendment.
    I guess very soon we are going to have new licenses.
    Øn3 $høT Øn3 Øppørtun¡tý

recently i gone thru a judgement of SHC, it was averred therein that all PB license issued under Arms Act 1965 will be renewed under Sindh Arms Act 2013 by NADRA, since issuing of PB license is now subject matter of Sindh Govt after 18th amendment.
    any reference or link to the judgement.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    The sindh govt has yet to issue any fresh NPB licenses to the common man since March 2013. PB is a loooooooooong way away.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com