Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: Lucky Star Arms Market Survey # XVII

  1. #1
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,362

    Lucky Star Arms Market Survey # XVII

    Me, deathrow and the rest of the gang have been making periodic rounds of the main lucky star market in Karachi in the last few weeks. These are our findings


    Mega Armoury (Daniyal)

    • Canik L120 165k
    • Stoeger cauger 170k
    • Taurus PT 92 and 809e 210k
    • CZ Rami used 285k
    • China 9mm ammo 150 a pop
    • SnB .22lr ammo 65 a pop

    HM Traders (Abbas)
    • NP 22 with rail 100% condition: 72k negotiable
    • Astra new in box .25acp micro mini pistol 45k asking
    • .32 acp ammo (china) : 75 a pop
    • .30 china 75 a pop
    • NP 42 100k full and final
    • CF 98 110k
    • Llama spain .22lr revolver 28k
    • .25 ammo local 30 a pop and imported (SnB) 200 a pop
    • .223 Green tip 70 a pop (universal rate all over the market)
    • POF 70 a pop
    • Badar and brothers local TT with manual safety 17k
    Hatsun escort pump action NIB 45k

    Saddar Armoury (Shafi Bhai)
    • NP 42 95k
    • .357 DAO Taurus snubbi 7 shot revolver (black) 150k
    • .22lr revolver Taurus 150k
    • Taurus judge (Looked so expensive, did not ask for price)
    • Glock 19 gen 4 green gas air pistol 35k
    • Turk over under with ejectors 150k
    • Baikal 442 Makarov used (90% condition) 80k
    • .22lr pistol Canadian make matt white with single mag asking 65k negotiable
    • range of auto and manual skeet machines
    WCC Winchester 9mm ammo 160 a pop

    Gun gallery
    • PX 3 .30 calibre Sig 226 Chinese clone Asking 50k 60% condition
    • Local Glock 26 unbranded 45k

    Iqbal bhai gunsmith
    • .303 circa 1941 asking 100k
    • "Converted" .222 rifle 120k

    Famous Arms (Khakhi bhai)
    • Local .222/.223 rifles 45 to 50k
    • non-lethal baton rounds for pump and DBBL shotguns 60 a pop
    • .222 russian ammo 160 a pop

    Elahi Bux and company (Teen Talwar Karachi branch)
    • China red box 9mm 160 a pop
    • NP 42 115k

    Bashir and co aka guns for defence: Asim bhai
    • Zol hollow tip ammo 60 a pop
    • Used Berreta 92 (M9) 70 % condition 300k
    China 9mm ammo 150 a pop
    WCC local 9mm ammo 35 a pop
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 01-01-2019 at 03:20 PM.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  2. #2
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    2,266
    All Prices are insane.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  3. #3
    It's a mad mad mad mad world. I wish that I should also get some billions in my account as happening in Sindh to buy guns.

  4. #4
    پڑھتا جا پچھتاتا جا۔
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  5. #5
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Peshawer
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by ali87 View Post
    It's a mad mad mad mad world. I wish that I should also get some billions in my account as happening in Sindh to buy guns.
    Its the era of window shoping for guns or buying guns in dreams..
    Command lies with none but Allah.

  6. #6
    Enthusiast Imtiaz Shah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    418
    Alas, I can acquire licences easily, but weapon prices are the real bar ! In 2018, bought DSA Shooter on new licence and filled an old licence with B&B 9mm TT. Everything else is unaffordable, I do not like to be extorted !
    Last edited by Imtiaz Shah; 06-01-2019 at 07:19 PM.

  7. #7
    Member Extraordinaire shahroze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Foód Street
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Alas, I can acquire licences easily, but weapon prices are the real bar ! In 2018, bought DSA Shooter on new licence and filled an old licence with B&B 9mm TT. Everything else is unaffordable, I do not like to be extorted !
    Details on the BnB 9mm. I have looked everywhere but could not something anything on it.
    Please also give the contact number of their rep.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

  8. #8
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    2,266
    Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Details on the BnB 9mm. I have looked everywhere but could not something anything on it.
    Please also give the contact number of their rep.
    saw a chinese tt design in 9mm with manual safety. all prices were above 50k
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  9. #9
    Enthusiast Imtiaz Shah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Details on the BnB 9mm. I have looked everywhere but could not something anything on it.
    Please also give the contact number of their rep.
    B&B Peshawar. Mr. Tariq; 091 2320374 & 5.

  10. #10
    Member Extraordinaire shahroze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Foód Street
    Posts
    3,185
    Any idea how do we get it in lahore??
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

  11. #11
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    2,266
    Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Any idea how do we get it in lahore??
    by paying gun runners fee. they will get it to Lhr.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    640
    Tabdeeli Aa Gaee hai aur sar charrah gaee hay......
    This Rapid Change has eaten our values, swolen our dignity .... and we can do nothing... It's the sayings of a dealer (sporting, hunting) just a few moments ago....

  13. #13
    Member Extraordinaire shahroze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Foód Street
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    by paying gun runners fee. they will get it to Lhr.
    Not worth it.
    Too expensive.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

  14. #14
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    2,266
    Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Not worth it.
    Too expensive.
    travelling from LHR TO PEW will cost you approx 10k in own car.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad /peshawar
    Posts
    197
    if these wpn manufacturers came to know about the prices of their wpns in Pakistan, i bet they will be running to Pakistan to open their outlets!!! insane prices...!!

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad /peshawar
    Posts
    197
    glad, i bought my pistols in good times!
    Proud owner of G 19 4th gen and canik TP9

  17. #17
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    saw a chinese tt design in 9mm with manual safety. all prices were above 50k
    Sir can you please share the name and location of dealer please.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    Its the era of window shoping for guns or buying guns in dreams..
    That, unfortunately, is soooo true. The worst thing is, nothing is in sight to push any of these prices south
    Live Fast, Die Young and leave behind a good-looking corpse....

  19. #19
    Excellent, thorough research as always boys. Thanks for the update ED.

    Anyone in Lahore interested in carrying out a similar activity???

    Cammon boys. Let's make this happen. If we can gather a few peeps, I will gladly be part-take in the necessary legwork.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Me, deathrow and the rest of the gang have been making periodic rounds of the main lucky star market in Karachi in the last few weeks. These are our findings


    Mega Armoury (Daniyal)

    • Canik L120 165k
    • Stoeger cauger 170k
    • Taurus PT 92 and 809e 210k
    • CZ Rami used 285k
    • China 9mm ammo 150 a pop
    • SnB .22lr ammo 65 a pop

    HM Traders (Abbas)
    • NP 22 with rail 100% condition: 72k negotiable
    • Astra new in box .25acp micro mini pistol 45k asking
    • .32 acp ammo (china) : 75 a pop
    • .30 china 75 a pop
    • NP 42 100k full and final
    • CF 98 110k
    • Llama spain .22lr revolver 28k
    • .25 ammo local 30 a pop and imported (SnB) 200 a pop
    • .223 Green tip 70 a pop (universal rate all over the market)
    • POF 70 a pop
    • Badar and brothers local TT with manual safety 17k
    Hatsun escort pump action NIB 45k

    Saddar Armoury (Shafi Bhai)
    • NP 42 95k
    • .357 DAO Taurus snubbi 7 shot revolver (black) 150k
    • .22lr revolver Taurus 150k
    • Taurus judge (Looked so expensive, did not ask for price)
    • Glock 19 gen 4 green gas air pistol 35k
    • Turk over under with ejectors 150k
    • Baikal 442 Makarov used (90% condition) 80k
    • .22lr pistol Canadian make matt white with single mag asking 65k negotiable
    • range of auto and manual skeet machines
    WCC Winchester 9mm ammo 160 a pop

    Gun gallery
    • PX 3 .30 calibre Sig 226 Chinese clone Asking 50k 60% condition
    • Local Glock 26 unbranded 45k

    Iqbal bhai gunsmith
    • .303 circa 1941 asking 100k
    • "Converted" .222 rifle 120k

    Famous Arms (Khakhi bhai)
    • Local .222/.223 rifles 45 to 50k
    • non-lethal baton rounds for pump and DBBL shotguns 60 a pop
    • .222 russian ammo 160 a pop

    Elahi Bux and company (Teen Talwar Karachi branch)
    • China red box 9mm 160 a pop
    • NP 42 115k

    Bashir and co aka guns for defence: Asim bhai
    • Zol hollow tip ammo 60 a pop
    • Used Berreta 92 (M9) 70 % condition 300k
    China 9mm ammo 150 a pop
    WCC local 9mm ammo 35 a pop
    Live Fast, Die Young and leave behind a good-looking corpse....

  20. #20
    Member Extraordinaire shahroze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Foód Street
    Posts
    3,185
    Papoo, what item are you looking for in lahore
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •