Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Used Glock

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    anyone you can get your hands on and is affordable is good choice. i searched for "" Italian-Filipino Viper "" it showed me alot of green snakes. well if you have to choose between a snake and a gun. its wise to go for a gun as snake is an unreliable reptile.
    I actually meant Tanfoglio Viper (Philippines) 9mm Pistol Viper. It is said to have an Italian origin but made in Phil.

H Pani, thank you for an collaborative response.

My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    link is broken dear
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    link is broken dear
    Post was deleted
    Maybe sold out
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Between a Canik/ salsilmarz hammer fired pistols and Philipino viper I will trust the former over the latter. Reason being we have way more experience shooting these products here.

P.S even when imports were open Glocks were 400k or so in Khi. reason being that western Europe and the US have banned exports of firearms for Pakistan. Chinese, Turks and eastern European weaponry were cheaper than their western counterparts since companies were allowed to export to Pakistan.

NIB Glocks HK and other weapons were bought by individuals who then sold at whatever they wanted to sell.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I imported glock 19 4th Gen from USA in 2014
    it cost me 150k that included price+duty+shipment charges+ dealer commission
    35% is duty
    price of glock at dat time was Pkr 66k

Quote Originally Posted by Salman_hunter View Post
    I imported glock 19 4th Gen from USA in 2014
    it cost me 150k that included price+duty+shipment charges+ dealer commission
    35% is duty
    price of glock at dat time was Pkr 66k
    Could you kindly clarify if the dealer purchases and ships the weapon from abroad by himself and you just have to provide him import NOC/documents or are there other requirements. Also can you provide contact of that dealer?