Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Used Glock

Used Glock

I have a licensed 9 MM Beretta copy. I want to replace this with original Glock. I would prefer Glock-17, full length, any generation can work. But latest is preferable obviously. Can someone guide where can I get this weapon cheaper and reliable? I am also okay with used weapon provided all parts of genuine and all legal formalities are followed and completed. Please advise?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriousKnight View Post
    I have a licensed 9 MM Beretta copy. I want to replace this with original Glock. I would prefer Glock-17, full length, any generation can work. But latest is preferable obviously. Can someone guide where can I get this weapon cheaper and reliable? I am also okay with used weapon provided all parts of genuine and all legal formalities are followed and completed. Please advise?
    "Cheaper" is a relative term. I know of a 5th gen in Karachi going well north of 600k. I suppose if one were to buy it for 600. then it will be cheaper. Or if you want something cheaper still. the gen 4 typically goes fro around half a million or so. And if you are really good at bargaining, you might get one for 475k or so for gen four.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Thank you for the response. This amount is quite out of my budget. Is there any system of buying used/refurbished Glocks? maybe a 10-12 years old weapon. I am not sure what generation it would have. My range is 120,000/- for a genuine old/refurbished Glock from any popular/recommended generation.

Thank you again!

Thank you for the response. This amount is quite out of my budget. Is there any system of buying used/refurbished Glocks? maybe a 10-12 years old weapon. I am not sure what generation it would have. My range is 120,000/- for a genuine old/refurbished Glock from any popular/recommended generation.

Thank you again!
    tough luck. 120k is impossible for a glock in Pak
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Thank you again!
    Genuine refurbished old glocks would be at least 3 times your budget. At 120k.. Well.. if wishes were horses we would all be riders. Even Turkish weapons are way beyond that. I was quoted 115k for a Chinese NP 42 last week.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    tough luck. 120k is impossible for a glock in Pak
    if only this was the States.

@VictoriousKnight, in your budget the only glock you'll be getting is a plock. which is a no go area.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    if only this was the States.

@VictoriousKnight, in your budget the only glock you'll be getting is a plock. which is a no go area.
    now days 120k is nothing for branded firearms like GLOCK, M&P,BERETTA ETC.

what he can get in this range are,
    NP-22/Cf 98, TT, Makarov. plocks are good for shosha and time pass plinking.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Hanh Hanh bilkul bilkul ^ (Yes yes definitely definitely ^)

yes, if the b6 is not available at WAH, I would go for the np22 or cf98/np42.
    i don't expect things getting better anytime soon, we have to settle for whats available at the moment.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

i don't expect things getting better anytime soon, we have to settle for whats available at the moment.
    B6 was a good option but for the last few months WIL is saying the same thing that new shipment in on the way but i don,t think we will get it until the import open,s and its is not going to happen in near future.

we settle for what we have in our stock.

rest we play with locals
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Canik c100 should be around 130 if im not mistaken.
    Which very good copy of cz.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Guys - I am really very grateful to you for the deep insight provided on this forum. I am naive to these matters and curious why Glocks are so expensive here. It costs around 600 USD in US; 600 X 138 = 82,800/- PKR, if we add some shipment charges and 100% duty, it still remains under PKR 200,000/-. Could someone please elaborate this for me, why this is so expensive.

An importer shown me an Italian-Philippine pistol Viper very similar to Turkish Sarsilmaz CM9 i.e., short bolt grip. Which one is better Philippines's or Turkish ?

Guys - I am really very grateful to you for the deep insight provided on this forum. I am naive to these matters and curious why Glocks are so expensive here. It costs around 600 USD in US; 600 X 138 = 82,800/- PKR, if we add some shipment charges and 100% duty, it still remains under PKR 200,000/-. Could someone please elaborate this for me, why this is so expensive.

An importer shown me an Italian-Philippine pistol Viper very similar to Turkish Sarsilmaz CM9 i.e., short bolt grip. Which one is better Philippines's or Turkish ?
    Demand, supply and irrational buying pattern results in these type of prices.

if you think prices of glock are high, just dont buy it. there are 99 other option for you to select from.
    when imports will open up, stuff will come down a bit but not alot as dollar price is high now days and will have an upward trend in future also.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Demand and supply thing makes sense. USD is high but not that high to justify manifold increase in price, like I told 82,800/- as per this months's highest average i.e., PKR 138/1 USD. If no business secret is involved, could someone please shed some light on amount of duty and taxes roughly per piece roughly.

If import is opened today, including dealer's profit, I don't think its price should be higher than 250-K.

Demand and supply thing makes sense. USD is high but not that high to justify manifold increase in price, like I told 82,800/- as per this months's highest average i.e., PKR 138/1 USD. If no business secret is involved, could someone please shed some light on amount of duty and taxes roughly per piece roughly.

If import is opened today, including dealer's profit, I don't think its price should be higher than 250-K.
    Most of the Glocks in Market are brought by individuals into Pakistan. thats why the charge premium on it.
    its price should be 100k but its not.
    Last edited by pakistanitoup; 07-01-2019 at 03:52 PM.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Duty is in-between 25%-30%.

@wajeeh and @Pakistanitoup Thank you for the info. I've one more question:

Italian-Filipino Viper vs. Turkish Sarsilmaz B6 OR CM9, they look very similar because of their short-heighted bolt grip. Can someone please recommend which one is better? Philippines viper vs Sarsilmaz?
    Last edited by VictoriousKnight; 09-01-2019 at 05:19 PM. Reason: completed the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by wajeeh View Post
    Duty is in-between 25%-30%.
    If you are aware of this then you must also know that there are 4-6 types of taxes in addition to Customs duty and most of them are compounding taxes. What this means for the layman is that final estimate of cost to importer is more like [Cost+freight and related charges]*165% or higher after this more costs like shipping from port to office and shipment handling costs are incurred so this becomes very bad news for common man who has to pay for all of it.
    This is for all items but for Glocks there are so many other reasons as well for its exponential price like multiple middle men each with a profit margin and black market purchasing instead of direct shipment for glock to dealers, extreme shortage of supply and customer willingness to pay premium for a status symbol.

@wajeeh and @Pakistanitoup Thank you for the info. I've one more question:

Italian-Filipino Viper vs. Turkish Sarsilmaz B6 OR CM9, they look very similar because of their short-heighted bolt grip. Can someone please recommend which one is better? Philippines viper vs Sarsilmaz?
    anyone you can get your hands on and is affordable is good choice. i searched for "" Italian-Filipino Viper "" it showed me alot of green snakes. well if you have to choose between a snake and a gun. its wise to go for a gun as snake is an unreliable reptile.
    Keep Calm & Carry One