Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me get my first 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Yes that's the news going around
    Not a good news then.they were also in deal with Russia for imports lest see what happens.

On CSD price list updated on 9 Feb 2019....ST-9 is availible for 59K.....means that is available for sale if not they haven't stated in their price list.. I just got 9mm licence from Punjab and looking for budget gun .....to me ST-9 seems reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by MUJ View Post
    On CSD price list updated on 9 Feb 2019....ST-9 is availible for 59K.....means that is available for sale if not they haven't stated in their price list.. I just got 9mm licence from Punjab and looking for budget gun .....to me ST-9 seems reasonable
    NOC is with the Ministry. no new imports any time soon by POF.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Blog Entries
    For any license holders these days, and keeping in mind the hassles of getting a license in the first instance, reserving a budget below 150K for any decent thing to put on that hard to avail license is a "compromise non—grata" !

With a bit of find here and there a reasonable model Turk should be in the 150K range..... Canik55/Yavuz 16,etc...

Regards....
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    For any license holders these days, and keeping in mind the hassles of getting a license in the first instance, reserving a budget below 150K for any decent thing to put on that hard to avail license is a "compromise non—grata" !

With a bit of find here and there a reasonable model Turk should be in the 150K range..... Canik55/Yavuz 16,etc...

Regards....
    KP lics Zindabaad.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post

Regards....
    I concur with the assessment ^

Anything else is a compromise. As in you can get unreliable Baluchistan licenses (Goth Jamali for instance) and an even more unreliable clone, all under 60k. But totally not recommended
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I concur with the assessment ^

Anything else is a compromise. As in you can get unreliable Baluchistan licenses (Goth Jamali for instance) and an even more unreliable clone, all under 60k. But totally not recommended

Tell you what... get a ghulail and some kanchaaas..... best route for SD these days....
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."