Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me get my first 9mm

Help me get my first 9mm

Salam All,

Got a licence made. Now I need to get my first 9mm. From what I've read, weapons are mad expensive these days. I'm in Karachi. Suggest me an affordable 9mm pistol as a starter. I'm open to anything that's safe, reliable, effective and durable. Thanks a lot!

Also suggest the best place to get it from. Reliable dealer.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by bilaljaveri View Post
    Also suggest the best place to get it from. Reliable dealer.
    Whats your budget

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran80 View Post
    Whats your budget
    What should it be? I mean what's the minimum least expensive reliable, durable and effective 9mm on the market? I want for SD and concealed carry.

What should it be? I mean what's the minimum least expensive reliable, durable and effective 9mm on the market? I want for SD and concealed carry.
    NP42 mini.Good for SD/Concealed Carry.Price is around 85 to 88k.

regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    NP42 mini.Good for SD/Concealed Carry.Price is around 85 to 88k.

regards,
    Mini? Would a big guy be comfortable handling it? As in I hope the trigger and other parts aren't too small for big fingers to get stuck with.
    Also, is there an even more affordable option? Like the best value for money too.

Mini? Would a big guy be comfortable handling it? As in I hope the trigger and other parts aren't too small for big fingers to get stuck with.
    Also, is there an even more affordable option? Like the best value for money too.
    Our Guru ED bhai can reply you better in this regards

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    Our Guru ED bhai can reply you better in this regards
    Haha would love to know of a more affordable option

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Haha would love to know of a more affordable option
    Your best bet is the Np 42 or the NP 22. If you have a low budget you can easiloy aquire a local weapon. Of course you wil have to forgo the reliability, accuracy and durability part. Once you get rid of these factors you can get a gun for under 30k.

if however, you want all three of the above you wil have to pay around 100k or so. (Give or take a few Ks)

Alternately, you wil have to change calibre and weapon type

You can get a german arminous revolver 7 shot .32 SnW long for under 30k. the ammo is 220 a pop though
    Alternately you can get a Spanish Llama or Star under 40k, but its .32 ACp and china ammo is 75 a pop. Of course, it does not have the stopping power of the 9mm, but its affordable and reliable as well.

Or you can get a China TT for under 50k. Ammo is 75 to 85 a pop for china rounds.However, there is no decocker, no firing pin safety, no external safety and it has only 7 shots.

For the latest updates, you can check out this thread:
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...764#post510764

Or you cna join us next time we go surveying. However, if you want an imported 9mm as well as imported ammo then they are expensive. Even the cleaning kits we used to buy for Rs. 450 are now around double the price, from the whole seller
    (Hussain at Saddlers)
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Your best bet is the Np 42 or the NP 22. If you have a low budget you can easiloy aquire a local weapon. Of course you wil have to forgo the reliability, accuracy and durability part. Once you get rid of these factors you can get a gun for under 30k.

if however, you want all three of the above you wil have to pay around 100k or so. (Give or take a few Ks)

You can get a german arminous revolver 7 shot .32 SnW long for under 30k. the ammo is 220 a pop though
    Alternately you can get a Spanish Llama or Star under 40k, but its .32 ACp and china ammo is 75 a pop. Of course, it does not have the stopping power of the 9mm, but its affordable and reliable as well.

Or you can get a China TT for under 50k. Ammo is 75 to 85 a pop for china rounds.However, there is no decocker, no firing pin safety, no external safety and it has only 7 shots.

Or you cna join us next time we go surveying. However, if you want an imported 9mm as well as imported ammo then they are expensive. Even the cleaning kits we used to buy for Rs. 450 are now around double the price, from the whole seller
    (Hussain at Saddlers)

I think changing the calibre won't be too easy now that my license ticks off 9mm only. Or is it?
    Let's see what the market has for me then.

(Hussain at Saddlers)

What's the cheapest imported 9mm on the market?
    Are the local POF wil ones any good? Are they locally manufactured now or Turkish POF stamped? Any idea about their current price? ST9 B6 etc.

What's the cheapest imported 9mm on the market?
    Are the local POF wil ones any good? Are they locally manufactured now or Turkish POF stamped? Any idea about their current price? ST9 B6 etc.
    They are not available anymore. POF ended its contract wiht Salsilmarz. Now these weapons are 150k if and when available.

Cheapest 9mm import will be the made in China NP 22 or the NP 42 / CF 98. 100k onwards
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Brother last year I bought POF Salsilmarz B6 and the price were 52K from Badar and Brothers at Lucky Star Khi. log awain property mai invest karty hain , haha :P

They are not available anymore. POF ended its contract wiht Salsilmarz. Now these weapons are 150k if and when available.

Cheapest 9mm import will be the made in China NP 22 or the NP 42 / CF 98. 100k onwards

Brother which license you got ? Sindh one or all Pak ? I am also looking for one .please guide how did you get it ? Thank You .

Salam All,

Got a licence made. Now I need to get my first 9mm. From what I've read, weapons are mad expensive these days. I'm in Karachi. Suggest me an affordable 9mm pistol as a starter. I'm open to anything that's safe, reliable, effective and durable. Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali9998 View Post
    Brother last year I bought POF Salsilmarz B6 and the price were 52K from Badar and Brothers at Lucky Star Khi. log awain property mai invest karty hain , haha :P
    Hanh Hanh bilkul bilkul ^ ( Yes Yes definitely definitely ^ )

(Jeez, I seem to be doing this a lot these days .. )

Well first of all it depends on your budget and then it is easy to decide what you are looking for. For me Zigana F works perfectly fine and a very much reliable hand-gun. I just love it's quick double action trigger and low recoil. There are better options available no doubt but in 125k budget that will be one of the best you will get. (at least for me) i purchased it last year and it's my first hand gun. I bought it after doing a lot of research and i am glad i made that decision because it never failed on me.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSpy View Post
    Well first of all it depends on your budget and then it is easy to decide what you are looking for. For me Zigana F works perfectly fine and a very much reliable hand-gun. I just love it's quick double action trigger and low recoil. There are better options available no doubt but in 125k budget that will be one of the best you will get. (at least for me) i purchased it last year and it's my first hand gun. I bought it after doing a lot of research and i am glad i made that decision because it never failed on me.
    I vaguely remember someone mentioning on this forum Zigana F is not available anyway near this price now.

Are you sure B6 is 150 k 😯😯😯😯
    Command lies with none but Allah.

Is it true that they have ended the contract with sarsilmaz.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Is it true that they have ended the contract with sarsilmaz.
    Yes that's the news going around
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.