Thread: px 3 storm

px 3 storm

Respected members
    I want to buy Px 3 storm ... 30 bore ....China made ..
    Please tell me about it , how is it and how much does a new one cost in karachi
    Thanks

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Its a very rare gun. It should be around 75 to 85k at lucky star karachi, if available.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

If you are referring to Norinco 30 bore PX3 (no STORM in name).
    Beretta PX4 STORM 9mm is the successor to the popular in Pakistan, Stoeger/Beretta Cougar 9mm.

Why not just get the infamous teee bore?
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

px 3 got confused its px 3 norinco...
    Stoegor is 160 new in the market ...
    Just caught something new in the market A UAE made Caracal pistol ...its a new pistol n the dealer is demanding 140 (new one).....is it worth it?
    Got quoted Viking Russian 150k new but the box was in its worst condition
    Guide me about UAe one

Quote Originally Posted by norinco.30 View Post
    Just caught something new in the market A UAE made Caracal pistol ...its a new pistol n the dealer is demanding 140 (new one).....is it worth it?
    Guide me about UAe one
    The caracal is not a new gun in Pak. A couple of years back Caracal F and Caracal C were launched in Pakistan, at the time retailing for around 60k (if I remember correctly) then there were two incidents in which slides of 2 Caracal C's broke, one even injured a shooter. Subsequently caracal recalled all models and returned the money to owners. Thereafter Caracal has not stepped in to Pakistani market again. My guess is that the dealer is trying to give you a piece from the old stock. A lot of discussion has been done on the forum on the subject.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by norinco.30 View Post
    Guide me about UAe one
    Vikings come in white cardboard box. forget about the box. check weapons condition
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    Vikings come in white cardboard box. forget about the box. check weapons condition
    Correct. See the condition of Viking if new then u may negotiate and try to get it in 130 k.
    Command lies with none but Allah.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I saw a used PX 3 60% condition. Asking 50k at guns gallary lucky star karachi
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com