Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ban lifted

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The DC entry has to be done within 3 months. And you can transport from shop to home. Otherwise, the cops will catch us the minute we walk out of a shop with bulging packages.

Asim at guns for defence at Lucky Star and Abbas at HM is where we get our stuff.. And, yes, some of the cnc made copies are good. So good that its very difficult for a newbie to figure it out.

Sindh computerized license does not require a DC entry right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Dadi View Post
    Sindh computerized license does not require a DC entry right ???
    dc entry is must. on card licences, entries are done on the demand note.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    dc entry is must. on card licences, entries are done on the demand note.

But I haven't done the DC entry, it been 07 months since I got the license made and purchased the weapon also. Can you guide me the procedure and from where to get it done in Karachi ??? Will be much obliged.

But I haven't done the DC entry, it been 07 months since I got the license made and purchased the weapon also. Can you guide me the procedure and from where to get it done in Karachi ??? Will be much obliged.
    which licence you have in card form ?
    as far as i remember. karachi licence was in Book form just like a passport.

if you have that passport type book licence, take it to arms section of DC with receipt of purchase. they will do the entry on it.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    which licence you have in card form ?
    as far as i remember. karachi licence was in Book form just like a passport.

if you have that passport type book licence, take it to arms section of DC with receipt of purchase. they will do the entry on it.

Yes I Have the Computerized Passport Book.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Yes I Have the Computerized Passport Book.
    Is it the home department issued one? In that case, you will need to go to the HD. My sindh manual was computerised by home so now all my entries get done there.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Is it the home department issued one? In that case, you will need to go to the HD. My sindh manual was computerized by home so now all my entries get done there.
    Yes it's the home department one, can you guide the procedure as I have the weapon purchased on it since September 2018.

Yes it's the home department one, can you guide the procedure as I have the weapon purchased on it since September 2018.
    Go to the home department with the receipt of the purchase as well as the original license. They wil run your license through the printer and thats it.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Go to the home department with the receipt of the purchase as well as the original license. They wil run your license through the printer and thats it.
    It's been 06 months, will I be facing harassment by their hands ?? Or should I take somebody with me ?

It's been 06 months, will I be facing harassment by their hands ?? Or should I take somebody with me ?
    6 months is the maximum time period allowed. As a general rule, i just ask the dealers to do the needful for me when i purchase a firearm from them. they usually charge Rs. 1000 for the service.

+1.This is the right way just give to dealer from whom you purchased weapon and he will have it done InshAllah. They have good relations with government servants. I give Rs 1500 when/if they put on a dummy weapon serial number and they have it signed from required quarters themselves.

6 months is the maximum time period allowed. As a general rule, i just ask the dealers to do the needful for me when i purchase a firearm from them. they usually charge Rs. 1000 for the service.
    Thank you for the guidance, I went there myself and got it done. Took merely 05 minutes with 0 expense.

This forum is love !!!

Thank you for the guidance, I went there myself and got it done. Took merely 05 minutes with 0 expense.

This forum is love !!!
    Oh that is nice to know. I once accompanied a fellow member and he also got the job done in a few minutes. These days they have become pretty docile since the media has sent a number of people disguised as the common man who have exposed their dealings. So for small stuff, they dont create any hurdles.