Thread: please help , i am very confused.

Banned

Question please help , i am very confused.

Asalamoalaikum to all pakgunners.
    I havnt posted for years but the reason for this post is a desperate need of suggestions from the respected members.I just made my 9mm license and want to buy a pistol that has all the qualities that a perfect 9mm has.
    I have absolutely no issue regarding funds at all, but the problem is that since i am living in quetta city, there are no 9mms available except for taurus pt92s, used cz 75s whose originality is not known at all and stoegers no matter which shop you visit.whereas what i want to buy is something like a cz duty p09 or any 9mm of the same catagory.what should i do ? its very depressing when one has funds readily available but cannot find a good gun.

Plenty of choices would be available if you can visit Peshawar
    Sharing with you the dealers tycoon #
    Ask him about different 9mms availability
    Mazhar (Fakhar e Alam & bros)
    091-2217456
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Banned
    That is the major issue i cannot leave Quetta city for this Purpose because my licence i s a provincial licence not an all Pakistan one.

Quote Originally Posted by nadeem kakar View Post
    That is the major issue i cannot leave Quetta city for this Purpose because my licence i s a provincial licence not an all Pakistan one.
    Since ban is lifted from licenses maybe u can extend it to All Pakistan.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Lord of War
    Bro, we are based out of Balochistan and we managed to get ourself Bal lics revalidated to All Pakistan am sure it will be easy for ypu.......contact your local dealer......

Banned
    guess i dont have any other choice

guess i dont have any other choice
    No you don't.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Banned
    no reply was needed for my last comment......i got the point.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I am assuming that conceal carry is not an issue here. In which case, a CZ 75 is a great choice, if any are available. However, based on my personal experience I would never place the duty in the case category as the original CZ 75.

BTW, an original Taurus PT 92 is a very good handgun, to say the least. Arguably the best weapon to come out of the Taurus forge
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I am assuming that conceal carry is not an issue here. In which case, a CZ 75 is a great choice, if any are available. However, based on my personal experience I would never place the duty in the case category as the original CZ 75.

BTW, an original Taurus PT 92 is a very good handgun, to say the least. Arguably the best weapon to come out of the Taurus forge
    ED bro
    I am sure he will need a back carry bag to conceal pt92 since its a huge weapon.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    ED bro
    I am sure he will need a back carry bag to conceal pt92 since its a huge weapon.
    I carried one for over a year. Plus two extra mags as well. My first 9mm ever.. I generally used a belly band holster though.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

no reply was needed for my last comment......i got the point.
    Trying to get my post count up..
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.