Thanks for sharing
    Which news paper ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Muhammad Ashraf View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    Which news paper ?
    Daily express
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

The part about Islamabad residents is very troubling. I already had all the paperwork ready
    Did you read the details regarding this?

Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    The part about Islamabad residents is very troubling. I already had all the paperwork ready
    Did you read the details regarding this?
    Licenses are open in Islamabad right now.

Name:  1105967024-2.gif
Views: 280
Size:  32.8 KB
    Please check this.

Kia sindh karachi kay license par b pabunfi khatam hogai??????

Kia sindh karachi kay license par b pabundi khatam hogai??????

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imranashrafi1 View Post
    Kia sindh karachi kay license par b pabundi khatam hogai??????
    Nahi ahi bilkul Nahi ^ (no no definetely not)

However, since Sindh licenses never (un)officially closed to begin with. There has never been any issue for people who had the dough.
    Till 31 Dec 2018. Last I checked the Home Dep was doing computerised lics for around 40 to 45k each
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I called my local NADRA office today to ask about PB licence renewal and they don,t know noting about it.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    I called my local NADRA office today to ask about PB licence renewal and they don,t know noting about it.
    they will know it soon. letter was sent to chairman nadra. they will send notification to all concerned. did you try asking from main help line not your local office of nadra ?
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Lord of War
    I am trying to get in contact with someone I know who works at Nadra G9 Islamabad office, the person is not answering call.....as am too lazy to visit the office myself, I.will try calling back and get update on sop for new lics

Lord of War
    Spoke to the person.....Notification still not issued by Nadra HQ to start the process.....give it sometime....probably this week

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    Spoke to the person.....Notification still not issued by Nadra HQ to start the process.....give it sometime....probably this week
    last week of december or 1st week of january will be good.

notification noy uploaded on MOI website also till now.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Someone mentioned MOI licenses were open so I visited Arms section today and unfortunately they are only entertaining Govt/Military personnel at this time. And before you say it, i did ask if the (Holy?) notification crossed his desk and he claimed to have been the author of it

I intended to call Minister of state for Interior's office to complain but my phone refused to cooperate.

A bit of good news though is that ICT Admin is issuing licenses but with a longer wait time for security clearance process.

Someone mentioned MOI licenses were open so I visited Arms section today and unfortunately they are only entertaining Govt/Military personnel at this time. And before you say it, i did ask if the (Holy?) notification crossed his desk and he claimed to have been the author of it

I intended to call Minister of state for Interior's office to complain but my phone refused to cooperate.

A bit of good news though is that ICT Admin is issuing licenses but with a longer wait time for security clearance process.
    Can Federal Govt officers appointed in other privinces apply ? Or only appointed in Islamabad can apply.

Lord of War

PB for govt officers/ militay personnel only.....this was open since Jan this year.....few friends got it made......even mirza sb here got the same.....wait for a week and it will open for ordinary too

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    PB for govt officers/ militay personnel only.....this was open since Jan this year.....few friends got it made......even mirza sb here got the same.....wait for a week and it will open for ordinary too
    If you know something that I do not then you may be right but the notification does not mention opening PB for mango people.

Salaam to all members,
    Is that notification "is in effect in Lhr" ?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    " As the saying goes "The proof of the pudding is in the eating." Till work actually starts and they really start issuing the things, it is all just fluff..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com