Thread: Availability of Sikandar Single shot 12 Gauge in Lahore ?

Availability of Sikandar Single shot 12 Gauge in Lahore ?

I called their factory and the original price of it is 7000 for regular and a 1000 extra for their other / better model . 7 or 8 K is plain nothing comparing to insane prices of low quality imported weapons by international standards .

I heard good things about our local manufactured product . But I found it no where in Nila Gumbad market perhaps due to it's original low price the margin is low and dealers are not interested in it .

Anyhow if anyone knows about it's availability in Lahore please let me know . Thanks in advance

nav920@yahoo.com

Any one please

go for taurus single barrel around 35k
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    go for taurus single barrel around 35k
    Means Rossi ( Brazil ) with external hammer ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    I called their factory and the original price of it is 7000 for regular and a 1000 extra for their other / better model . 7 or 8 K is plain nothing comparing to insane prices of low quality imported weapons by international standards .

I heard good things about our local manufactured product . But I found it no where in Nila Gumbad market perhaps due to it's original low price the margin is low and dealers are not interested in it .

Anyhow if anyone knows about it's availability in Lahore please let me know . Thanks in advance

nav920@yahoo.com
    Sikander (or Imam Din, the parent company) not manufacturing shotguns or anything firearms related from last so many years, their main & sub units are closed or rented out to welders, carpenters etc. not sure who did respond from their factory, do you remember the person (name) you talked to & the phone number? I need to tell him to stop misguiding people and specially Pakguns members.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

yes doc sahab
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Quote Originally Posted by SAJJAD ALI View Post
    yes doc sahab
    And is it a good deal if one is available at 32K

Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    Sikander (or Imam Din, the parent company) not manufacturing shotguns or anything firearms related from last so many years, their main & sub units are closed or rented out to welders, carpenters etc. not sure who did respond from their factory, do you remember the person (name) you talked to & the phone number? I need to tell him to stop misguiding people and specially Pakguns members.
    Here it goes
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    Here it goes

Ohh its a shop one of Imam Din's grand son opened; they are not producing anything themselves but buying from (or getting made from) Peshawar or Pindi with their brand name.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.