Thread: CZ 2075 Rami (9mm): To buy or not to buy is the question

CZ 2075 Rami (9mm): To buy or not to buy is the question

Dear All, I was on the lookout for a subcompact CCW and came across CZ 2075 Rami. Its beautiful and its just ...... CZ after all. However, the reviews on Pakguns as well as on the World Wide Web, suggest it has issues such as FTF, 14 round mag issue etc. So the question is, To Buy or Not to Buy?

Please advise.

PS: Asking price is like the way bitcoins are over valued.
    When the .45 comes out, All the Bullshit Stops!

impo try to get hs-9 subcompact, i have very good experience with it... dont know the current price... may be as of today u can get it for around 220k or so.. a month back it was for 190k'ish...and again impo its a value for money... considering current market rates
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    While it FTFe issues with the 14 rounder. i have yet to hear of any issues with the 10 rounder mag of the CZ Rami. Overall I consider it a decent gun, worthy of the CZ linage it represents.

And a sub compact should be treated as a sub compact, which means tradeoffs in capacity and size. For 14 rounds might as well get a compact or full size weapon.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

If i recall my memo someone on pg said its ammo sensitive gun ?
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by zia raza View Post
    impo try to get hs-9 subcompact, i have very good experience with it... dont know the current price... may be as of today u can get it for around 220k or so.. a month back it was for 190k'ish...and again impo its a value for money... considering current market rates
    Thank you Zia sb. I did find one HS9 but it was around 290k. I thought if I have to go the polymer way with such a hefty price tag then G26 is the king. But then i controlled my emotions and zeroed in my search on Rami. Will keep you all posted how it goes.
    When the .45 comes out, All the Bullshit Stops!