Thread: Baikal MP-446 Viking - Holster

Baikal MP-446 Viking - Holster

Assalam o Alaykum

I live near Gujarkhan and am looking to buy a magazine loader for my Baikal. Could anyone tell me where I could purchase one from?

Wa Salam o Alaykum

Aboo Bilal

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aboobilal View Post
    Assalam o Alaykum

I live near Gujarkhan and am looking to buy a magazine loader for my Baikal. Could anyone tell me where I could purchase one from?

Wa Salam o Alaykum

Aboo Bilal
    Since the Viking loads with a simple push.. I have yet to see a mag loader for it. You just push the round in.. Simple.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Since the Viking loads with a simple push.. I have yet to see a mag loader for it. You just push the round in.. Simple.
    My next question.

Where can I get a good quality holster for it?

Shams saddlers
    Jhapatna...Palatna...Palat kr jhaptna,
    Lahoo ko garmany ka hy ik bahana!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mohsin.mashhadi View Post
    Shams saddlers
    he is a bit expensive
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by aboobilal View Post
    My next question.

Where can I get a good quality holster for it?
    Mooncraft sahiwal look it up @facebook
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

yes mag loader for viking thats a first. Is he looking for an atumatik one. which simply takes the ammo from the box and starts filling up the mag all by itself....
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

I have viking and also looking for mag loader. It's spring are real hard and after 10 rounds it take a toll on thumb inserting ammo.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wajeeh View Post
    I have viking and also looking for mag loader. It's spring are real hard and after 10 rounds it take a toll on thumb inserting ammo.
    it will take a bit of getting used to. But look at the bright side. You will get really strong thumbs
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    yes mag loader for viking thats a first. Is he looking for an atumatik one. which simply takes the ammo from the box and starts filling up the mag all by itself....
    I guess you didn't understand my question or more likely I didn't make it clear enough.

Here is a video link to simplify things: https://goo.gl/qSbFds

Also, with regards to a holster, I purchased the following Robus holster from Amazon UK: https://goo.gl/tHbCYJ

You can also purchase a speed loader that allows some guns to load a whole magazine in one go: https://goo.gl/QsaaKE

Finally, does anyone have some up to date info from Shams Saddlers? I have emailed Omar but have not got a reply.

I need to purchase a belt for the holster that I have purchased.

That is so true!!