Thread: How to make a HD License 2018?

How to make a HD License 2018?

Plz share the procedure to make a license for pistol home defense in punjab.
    Ive downloaded the license form and it has a place to put caliber and weapon number, does that mean that weapon has to be purchased before submitting license form considering that purchase of weapon without a license is a crime and no dealer would sell it.

Name:  2018-11-12 11_43_16-Revalidation1.pdf - Adobe Reader.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  25.2 KB

New arms license is banned ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad150 View Post
    Plz share the procedure to make a license for pistol home defense in punjab.
    Ive downloaded the license form and it has a place to put caliber and weapon number, does that mean that weapon has to be purchased before submitting license form considering that purchase of weapon without a license is a crime and no dealer would sell it.

Name:  2018-11-12 11_43_16-Revalidation1.pdf - Adobe Reader.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  25.2 KB

Wrong form .
    This is for Moi .
    This will not work for Punjab .
    By the way there is ban in Punjab for new licenses for civilians .

Moi means the ministry of interior?
    I have read that only 20 licenses are issued per district in a month.
    Btw it looks like a permanent ban so if one needs a weapon he should and will get it by any means. skrew the stupid rules

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahad150 View Post
    Moi means the ministry of interior?
    I have read that only 20 licenses are issued per district in a month.
    Btw it looks like a permanent ban so if one needs a weapon he should and will get it by any means. skrew the stupid rules
    In Sindh it was 50 per DC. Till 2013, when they stopped all fresh licenses altogether (officially that is)
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com