Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help me choose a pistol. CZ p07 vs Steyr M9A1

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Yes.. I want to check and see how she performs.. if I am not waylaid by a CF mini that is.. A mini goes for 55 to 60k used in khi and the A plus grade plock 26 goes for 45 at RAC.
    well if i have to. i will place my bet on CF Mini for SD
    Last edited by pakistanitoup; 14-11-2018 at 12:15 PM.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    well if i have to. i will place my bet on CF Mini for SD
    Presisely.. And it is even more concealable then the P 26. Chiefly because she has a single column mag and the grip is thin enough not to print. A p 26 is smaller but since the grip is thicker it stands out.. And She is a Chinese . and she has a nice big hammer. 10k extra is not a lot when you want something you will use to defend your life with
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Presisely.. And it is even more concealable then the P 26. Chiefly because she has a single column mag and the grip is thin enough not to print. A p 26 is smaller but since the grip is thicker it stands out.. And She is a Chinese . and she has a nice big hammer. 10k extra is not a lot when you want something you will use to defend your life with
    i would like to buy one also if available.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

i would like to buy one also if available.
    In Karachi they keep popping up. for some reason people here are obsessed with big handguns they cannot cc at all. the bigger the better. these get snapped up, while the smaller ones are returned back to the shop keepers .. And their resale is lesser then their bigger counterparts
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

In Karachi they keep popping up. for some reason people here are obsessed with big handguns they cannot cc at all. the bigger the better. these get snapped up, while the smaller ones are returned back to the shop keepers .. And their resale is lesser then their bigger counterparts
    well small guns are good for SD and easy to carry. big guns are a pain to cc
    Keep Calm & Carry One

well small guns are good for SD and easy to carry. big guns are a pain to cc
    We know that, yes. but those who buy em only for their ego.... (shrug)

We know that, yes. but those who buy em only for their ego.... (shrug)
    big guns help compensate for small d***s
    Keep Calm & Carry One

So I got the licenses approved but have been purposely delaying buying the weapons. Hoping against hope that prices may come down a bit.

Still confused on which weapon I should go for. Although one thing I have decided on . Will be going for hammer-fired with DA/SA trigger. Absolutely dont want to risk a mushy trigger. So I guess that counts out the Steyr. As for the Duty, it meets my requirements (Hammer, DA/SA, polymer) and seems like the logical choice, but for some reason that I cant quite seem to explain it does not seem very appealing, esp at that price point.

So once again recommendations will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by hussain182 View Post
    So I got the licenses approved but have been purposely delaying buying the weapons. Hoping against hope that prices may come down a bit.

Still confused on which weapon I should go for. Although one thing I have decided on . Will be going for hammer-fired with DA/SA trigger. Absolutely dont want to risk a mushy trigger. So I guess that counts out the Steyr. As for the Duty, it meets my requirements (Hammer, DA/SA, polymer) and seems like the logical choice, but for some reason that I cant quite seem to explain it does not seem very appealing, esp at that price point.

So once again recommendations will be appreciated.
    The CZ 75 was and will be my recommendation.. Its as well.. CZ-ish as it can get..Unlike the Duty that is just not CZ-ish enough..

Any chance of prices coming down in the next couple of months?

No........

(My 'discreet chuckles' moment )

So finally bought that pistol today after waiting so long. Didnt want to lose the licences. Waited 4 years to get them. Didnt want to wait another 4 years. Didnt go with either of the guns i had shorlisted earlier (p07 and Steyr) instead got the Glock 19.

Btw market is completely empty. I dont know why gun dealers are even keeping their shops open.

So finally bought that pistol today after waiting so long. Didnt want to lose the licences. Waited 4 years to get them. Didnt want to wait another 4 years. Didnt go with either of the guns i had shorlisted earlier (p07 and Steyr) instead got the Glock 19.

Btw market is completely empty. I dont know why gun dealers are even keeping their shops open.
    I am guessing you just had to sell one arm and both kidneys for it?

Grapes are sour....
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    I am guessing you just had to sell one arm and both kidneys for it?
    You are right it was way overpriced. But so was everything else that was available (if available at all).

Rank up post.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.