Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please help me choose a pistol. CZ p07 vs Steyr M9A1

The orders were issued by the Home Department in Punjab. Not sure if there was a fee for that.
    Maybe there will be a fee when i go to NADRA later with the sanction orders.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Salam bro, in this range you get Turkish, chinese options
    Any specific models? And if you know market prices these days please mention.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hussain182 View Post
    Any specific models? And if you know market prices these days please mention.

Thanks
    Under 260-240K you should get Stoeger cougar & Sarsilmaz ST9 (all Turkish), under 185-160K NP22, NP34 & CF98 (Chinese) all new just to give you an idea of prices here in Karachi, everything is exp these days.
    Last edited by 9mm; 26-08-2020 at 02:52 AM.

Saw a few TP9s with a dealer in Lahore last year. He was asking under 200k then. However when i visited the same shop this year I couldnt see them on the shelves. I asked the guy and he said that they didnt have them. But I still suspect that either the guy wasnt very knowledgeable about the inventory or thought i wasnt a serious buyer since i casually asked while i was there to buy some bullets. Going to visit once more just to make sure.

Anyway i was interested in the TP9 last time too. It seemed to have good reviews and i know looks arent the most important aspect of a weapon but the Tan and OD Green colors looked real good. But i was more interested in the TP9 SA version and the ones they had were Gen 1 (or maybe gen2, not sure). Besides, seniors here on Pakguns didnt seem that fond of the TP9 either. So i skipped it and bought a Glock 19 instead.

As for the ST9 and Cougar, I have zero experience/ research. Would love to hear feedback about those two. And any other leads would also be appreciated.

Name:  08F7EB41-8E2D-40F8-A055-45EF792B2512.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  96.9 KBName:  F84F3EC5-BAD9-47D1-BF1A-06369A772C3E.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  97.3 KB

So finally bought this after waiting a long time. Quite impressed with the quality and ergonomics i must say.

So finally bought this after waiting a long time. Quite impressed with the quality and ergonomics i must say.
    congratulations bro.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    congratulations bro.
    Thank you brother

Congratulations brother. These are nicely built guns, waiting for a thorough review. Safe shooting. Regards.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Congrats on the new gun

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Congratulations Hussain bhai!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Thank you so much brothers. @Enigmatic Desires @TsAr

@Fraz Only got the chance to shoot to few rounds so far. Will update once i test it properly. But already loving that trigger.

Salam,

Thinking of getting a red dot sight for the Canik. A friend had a red dot on his Colt M4 and i really enjoyed shooting it. Want to test it out on the pistol.

Havent searched the local market but previous experience says that accessories if available at all are usually super pricey. Thinking of ordering one from the US and having a friend bring it.

My question is would it be possible to bring it in the luggage on a plane? Online research has been inconclusive; there is a general restriction on transporting ‘gun parts’ but does this count as one?

Back in the day when i was in college in the US i once brought a laser for a pistol in my luggage without any problems. Maybe i just got lucky..

Would be great to hear from seniors if this is doable.

Thanks

The friend is arriving soon. Woulf appreciate any help.

Yup. Just take out the battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Yup. Just take out the battery.

Should i also order a aftermarket trigger for the G19 while I am at it or would that be pushing it 😆