Thread: .3o chinese bullets touching 1st heaven

.3o chinese bullets touching 1st heaven

so today I went to Moraj At bahadurrabad for 30. chinese bullets and was shocked ...4000 /box it used to be 1900 years back n shopkeeper gifted it me a box as a goodwill when I first bought the pistol from him!!So im on a budget and cant buy that 4k box,,. so pls tell me the alternative... Should I buy local bullets or POf made ..and how much will it cost... and pls tell where it would be avail!!
    P.S own a norinco pistol not locally made

so

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by norinco.30 View Post
    so today I went to Moraj At bahadurrabad for 30. chinese bullets and was shocked ...4000 /box it used to be 1900 years back n shopkeeper gifted it me a box as a goodwill when I first bought the pistol from him!!So im on a budget and cant buy that 4k box,,. so pls tell me the alternative... Should I buy local bullets or POf made ..and how much will it cost... and pls tell where it would be avail!!
    P.S own a norinco pistol not locally made

so
    Sadly, Moraj is not really over charging. it is the standard rate of the .30 round even at Lucky star. POF is not making any .30 anymore. Otherwise their stuff is awesome. I find it heaps better then even nornico. But it was nice and inexpensive. So of course they stopped making it.

As for locals. At the range, me and fellow member Deathrow saw a local round blowing away the hammer of a Chinese TT. The firing pin flew backwards and embedded itself in the cheek of the shooter. The force of the blast shattered his glasses as well.

The local brand was double eagle or desert eagle or some sort fo eagle. Local Nornico is just as bad. As per Death row's advice.

I have however heard good things about double star. A man claimed that his cousin makes it and said cousin is very quality conscious. I myself have a couple of 25 round boxes. But have never really put the claims to the test. The rest is up to you.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

zol ammo is made in pakistan but compares to some of the imported stuff in quality. Go for it if you can find it.

Buy POF ammo it is very accurate but sadly isnt as cheap as it used to be...and on top of everything its not easy to find.
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Quote Originally Posted by Nazim Sahib View Post
    Buy POF ammo it is very accurate but sadly isnt as cheap as it used to be...and on top of everything its not easy to find.
    I love it. Sot Deatrow's POF .30 ammo and became a fan But have yet to be able to find even a single box past few months
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

OMG, look at the steep price. I agree with other members that POF .30 happened to be the best.

ZOL .30 ammo was a crap (may be that lot that i bought), terrible experience.

I m lucky to still have russian.30 e me.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Dont know where the prices will go. Probably we will see ammo trading like stocks/commodities (gold, silver etc).

@ED what is the difference between orignal and fake wcc 9mm,price is 150/piece,dealer also give me guarantee of original.Magnet not touching.
    Last edited by KHADIMKHAN; 21-10-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    @ED what is the difference between orignal and fake wcc 9mm,price is 150/piece,dealer also give me guarantee of original.Magnet not touching.
    The magnet is one way. For hte rest you have to open it up and check the powder. if its packed hard like a piece of well bullshit (for lack of a better example) then its local all right. But if its granular and runs easily, then its almost certainly original. However, the first method is hte magnet one.

BTW, zol has came out with its own dark green coloured .30 ammo. Its retailing for 55 a pop in Karachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    BTW, zol has came out with its own dark green coloured .30 ammo. Its retailing for 55 a pop in Karachi.
    i have yet to see a ZOL .30 ammo good enough. They are messy and extremely inaccurate (all over the place). and i am talking about the same dark green colored ammo.

Invest in ammo. Returns are better than stocks and gold

Quote Originally Posted by wajeeh View Post
    Invest in ammo. Returns are better than stocks and gold
    True.... . But may be investment time is long gone

Can someone post a picture of the "dark green coloured .30 ammo" from Zol?

BTW, I saw the green colored .30 ammo once again. This time in Karachi. Its 55 a pop and the good people at Zol claim that they have take care of the accuracy related issues. No idea if its true or not since i did not want to be a guinea pig and buy myself a box of the most expensive local .30 ammo I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    True.... . But may be investment time is long gone
    True. Now is the part where you gain from the investment.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    BTW, I saw the green colored .30 ammo once again. This time in Karachi. Its 55 a pop and the good people at Zol claim that they have take care of the accuracy related issues. No idea if its true or not since i did not want to be a guinea pig and buy myself a box of the most expensive local .30 ammo I have ever seen.
    ED just out of curiosity, since you are our only member emeritus that I know of, did you get your pakguns email?
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    ED just out of curiosity, since you are our only member emeritus that I know of, did you get your pakguns email?
    What... is a pakguns email ID? I had no idea , they ever even existed..