Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MOI PB lic

MOI PB lic

Moi filed review petition in Supreame Court of Pakistan against Lahore Highcourt and Peshwar Highcourt order for PB weapon.
    Case set before hounerable CJ . Time was taken by MOI becaus new government replaced previous one.

Right now position is
    Lhc and PHC quashed the notification to the extent of the lic holders of Punjab and KPK
    In other provinces intrerm relief granted to extent of patatiners only .
    As per information the case will be sent to fed cabinet again by moi for their approval .

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Why is MOI so hell bent on pursuing the polices of the previous administration?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Why is MOI so hell bent on pursuing the polices of the previous administration?
    because of the big brother
    Keep Calm & Carry One

salam bro 90000 PBL holders hain ab kya 90000 log petition karengay aur nadra tou jabse MIO ka order aya hai koi kaam he nahi kar raha PBL renew bhi nahi kar raha aur na convert kar raha hai
    Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    Moi filed review petition in Supreame Court of Pakistan against Lahore Highcourt and Peshwar Highcourt order for PB weapon.
    Case set before hounerable CJ . Time was taken by MOI becaus new government replaced previous one.

Right now position is
    Lhc and PHC quashed the notification to the extent of the lic holders of Punjab and KPK
    In other provinces intrerm relief granted to extent of patatiners only .
    As per information the case will be sent to fed cabinet again by moi for their approval .

jou log apna automatic weapon semi automatic karwana chatay hain woh kya karain kyun kay nadra tou token ke nahi issue kar raha phele din say aur na he karachi main koi authorized arm dealer auto ko semi auto kar raha hai ab band karay tou kya karay

petition tou woh kar raha hai jisko PBL NPB main nahi karwana jab kay jou karwana chata hai uska bhi nadra koi kaam nahi kar raha

MOI ko chaiye notification issue karay kay jou PBL ko NPB karwana chatay hain nadra sirf abhi unko deal karay

The LHC gave decision on 1st March .
    MOI filed petation against this when mr Abbasi was PM.
    This petation got hearing first time last Monday fortunately now Mr Abbasi no more .
    This whole misery is omen fantasy of ex PM Mr Abbasi .
    As per my sources ministry is thinking to withdraw the notification and take petation back .

Ministry of interior presented summary to cancel the notification of cancellation of pb weapons and fed cabinet approved it .
    Now all pb licenses are secure .
    Thank you for petatiners who fought for their right and made this happen .
    Notification will be issued in coming weeks .
    Instructions will also given to Nadra to start renewing pb licenses .
    MOI is issuing npb licenses to the citizen fall in its jurisdiction .
    ICT is also doing this .
    Punjab licenses will open in week of two .

Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    Ministry of interior presented summary to cancel the notification of cancellation of pb weapons and fed cabinet approved it .
    Now all pb licenses are secure .
    Thank you for petatiners who fought for their right and made this happen .
    Notification will be issued in coming weeks .
    Instructions will also given to Nadra to start renewing pb licenses .
    MOI is issuing npb licenses to the citizen fall in its jurisdiction .
    ICT is also doing this .
    Punjab licenses will open in week of two .
    Thanks for sharing the good news bro.

Blog Entries
    Finally... PEACE!

Don't know what made a single stupid and donkey-stubbornly rigid FAG act out of own free will and personal thinking to order such from 1.st floor of house attendance as "someone important" ..!

The matter having now gone back to the jurisdiction of the provinces means Inshallah that this will stay intact as no 2 even out of 4 provinces are likely to ever have consensus as such against it..

Renewals should begin earliest now!

Congratulations... ��
    Last edited by AK47; 19-10-2018 at 12:35 PM.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I would like to extend my heartiest congratulations on my lucky brethren who have PB lics, and I sincerely wish they would open em to the general public, so that I too would be able to join their august ranks.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I would like to extend my heartiest congratulations on my lucky brethren who have PB lics, and I sincerely wish they would open em to the general public, so that I too would be able to join their august ranks.
    Dear they were open for all at 40k each in 2010. Pakistan Khappay
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Best news of the year... finally...what a relief..

ye licence b wapda ki bijli jaisay hain. saal mai 50 bar cancel hty. 51 bar wapis thk hjatay, inka naam Nepali licence hona chye
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by Kakar View Post
    Best news of the year... finally...what a relief..
    Was bound to happen.
    A lesson for all those who were spreading panic and the skies falling.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Salam
    Kya koi bata sakta hai kay automatic weapon semi automatic kaisay hoga aur PB license NPB license main kaisay convert hoga

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Muhammad Ashraf View Post
    Salam
    Kya koi bata sakta hai kay automatic weapon semi automatic kaisay hoga aur PB license NPB license main kaisay convert hoga
    ab koi zarurat nahe aisa krny ki. govt ny notice wapis lay lia hai.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    ab koi zarurat nahe aisa krny ki. govt ny notice wapis lay lia hai.
    Haan woh tou pata hai but agar koi phir bhi karwana chata ho tou kaisay hoga

PBL renewal start ho gayee ?