Thread: Buying a Gun from wah industries or any other dealer

Buying a Gun from wah industries or any other dealer

Assalam o alaikum dear members...i am new to Pakguns.com...so i donít know much about posting something in a right place/thread...
    i have a simple question from senior members...
    i have made Computarized All Pakistan Licence for 9mm, though i havenít bought gun now...
    so i want to get some knowledge about buying a 9mm foreign made gun, which one is best and light weighted...and what about weapon number, new weapons has got number on it or i have to give it a number mentioned in my licence...totally confused
    kindly enlighten me
    regards and thanks in advance

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    there are thousands of options and all depend upon your budget

Enthusiast
    You can consider buying CF98.
    Every weapon has number on it which is to be written on the letter issued by NADRA after purchasing the weapon.
    Before buying weapon from POF Wah, please read all its review and then decide for buying either B6 or ST9. POF PK9 is a big no considering its reviews.

Bro....If you are standing at budget of under 100k, then three options lies at your end i.e Where to go with POF B6, CF98 or Chinese TT...but as you are beginner I suggest you to go with CF98 or B6 because TT doesn't come up with safeties.
    Whereas for weapon number is concern, every weapon has its unique number embossed on it by company.

Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    Bro....If you are standing at budget of under 100k, then three options lies at your end i.e Where to go with POF B6, CF98 or Chinese TT...but as you are beginner I suggest you to go with CF98 or B6 because TT doesn't come up with safeties.
    Whereas for weapon number is concern, every weapon has its unique number embossed on it by company.
    biggest safety is our trigger finger. nothing can beat that.
    Keep Calm & Carry One