Thread: Required Baluchistan arms license registered in Sindh verification process

Required Baluchistan arms license registered in Sindh verification process

Hi!
    I am not new to Pakguns but I visit Pakguns forum every now and then. I have very little to no knowledge at all. And I require bit of help. Recently I had the opportunity to acquire a arms licence. Since I have never seen one before I would like the help of respected seniors and experienced members.

No .01 how to check if licence is real or fake .
    ( how to visually check. Is there any water mark , paper type )

No. 2 Anatomy of Book licence.
    ( its pretty self explanatory but for a NOB like me. Where is the Licence Number Located)

No. 3 Method of Arms Licence verification by authorities.

If there is already a post please provide link

Looking forward to your replies

Quote Originally Posted by zxr747 View Post
    Hi!
    I am not new to Pakguns but I visit Pakguns forum every now and then. I have very little to no knowledge at all. And I require bit of help. Recently I had the opportunity to acquire a arms licence. Since I have never seen one before I would like the help of respected seniors and experienced members.

( its pretty self explanatory but for a NOB like me. Where is the Licence Number Located)

I also have no knowledgeand senior members will help you.

visually checking is difficult i think so. Check the receipts and stamps of DCO or Magistrates and receipt of bank challan.
    If it is made of sindh and its new then it should be computerized
    Go to the DCO office from which district it is issued. Like you made license from district sukkhur so go to there and ask them to check the record. You can see your license number on the front page. And given them your booklet number which is also mentioned on the book of license.
    The license number is mostly written on the page where ypur name and other things has been mentioned. And its written like other things.
    (Like
    LICENSE NUMBER
    NAME
    FATHER NAME)

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    license authentication can only be checked from issuing authority or your source should be authentic regarding license number those are mostly mentioned on first page and many other things like HD approval and reference numbers are mentioned on other pages From Baluchistan licenses issued from Quetta are single page and some other districts issue booklets and registration in DCO office of your own province and your own city you have to get yourself

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Hi!

In bal lics, in books i am afraid the overwhelming majority are fakes. Which is why i have never made one even when they were the only thing around. If its a loooong peice of paper from quetta then it might be ligit. The rest I cannot say. Once its registered at the Sindh DC office. they wil send a letter asking the issuing authority in bal to send them a letter verifying the doc is light. You wil receive a copy of that letter.

The standard practice was to 'convert' these licenses into Sindh book licenses which were subsequently computerized. I dont know that the process is still ongoing or not since Sindh lics are generally being computerized these days
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 12-09-2018 at 11:43 AM.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Thank you everyone for the response.
    Few more question.
    But first few details
    Its a recent date licence book. First page has no stamps or number . 2nd 3rd page has 4 digit code then followed by alphabet then alphabetical area code example (1234/M/KHI) . recent date my picture with deputy commission (Area) stamp on my picture no signature and address.
    4th page written with pen NPB pistol/revolver with checked box at pistol and revolver.
    5 page stamped number of ammo allowed to carry rounds limit per year and expiration date written with pen

7th page weapon to be purchased in 3 months
    Then home dept stamp serial number date signature deputy commissioner signature

11 page govt of bla stamp blue signature red pen serial number / date (expended to all Pakistan paper embossed triangle stamp
    Next page no page number
    Re Registration serial no date sindh order number .purchase time allowed date . then signature stamp additional deputy Commissioner's signature

No weapon has been purchased I want to make sure its not fake.

My question how you know if you licence is computerized I've heard of computerized book licence .
    Seniors please advise.

@ Enigmatic Desires
    It a book not a single page type.

Can It be verified if I take it to KHI DC office?

My question how you know if you licence is computerized I've heard of computerized book licence .
    Seniors please advise.
    Its a passport book and it can easily be verified because.. well its a passport book. As in it looks like a passport and also has a bar code. Balochistan does not have such books. only Sindh does.

I saw the license you have yesterday. He also had a copy of the dc letter with him . The one that the DC office sends to the Baluchistan DC to ask em if its real or not. They will send a counter letter verifying the data.

As i sid they were converting balochistan lics to sindh and then getting em computerized a few months back .Dont know if htey are doing it now. Mostly people whose age is below 25 cannot get it done.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Hi thanks for the advice. Now I need one more advice I have a dead line to purchase a handgun now I am looking for a filler . I require a local made 9mm (make note not for SD/HD) just to fill my licence for now can anyone. Advice in local which one to go for. I saw couple of options CZ Duty , Glock 19, and Ziganas copies which one is good for starters

Hi thanks for the advice. Now I need one more advice I have a dead line to purchase a handgun now I am looking for a filler . I require a local made 9mm (make note not for SD/HD) just to fill my licence for now can anyone. Advice in local which one to go for. I saw couple of options CZ Duty , Glock 19, and Ziganas copies which one is good for starters
    well for starters, full metal gun with exposed hammar and manual safety will be a good choice. i-e Beretta/Zigana copy.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Lord of War
    DSA Trushot all the way man, if it is available in Karachi......in 33k you will get a quality weapon.....if cash is the issue then go for Tokarv TT in 9mm from a relaiable manufacturer, good & simple design.....

Lord of War
    which district is the lic from? I have three Bal lics from Quetta and that is one Longgggg paper as said by ED bro.....I had it checked at local PS, even though they did not sent a request for verification but they were pretty happy with it as they have seen them around
    Thank you everyone for the response.
    Few more question.
    But first few details
    Its a recent date licence book. First page has no stamps or number . 2nd 3rd page has 4 digit code then followed by alphabet then alphabetical area code example (1234/M/KHI) . recent date my picture with deputy commission (Area) stamp on my picture no signature and address.
    4th page written with pen NPB pistol/revolver with checked box at pistol and revolver.
    5 page stamped number of ammo allowed to carry rounds limit per year and expiration date written with pen

7th page weapon to be purchased in 3 months
    Then home dept stamp serial number date signature deputy commissioner signature

11 page govt of bla stamp blue signature red pen serial number / date (expended to all Pakistan paper embossed triangle stamp
    Next page no page number
    Re Registration serial no date sindh order number .purchase time allowed date . then signature stamp additional deputy Commissioner's signature

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    DSA Trushot all the way man, if it is available in Karachi......in 33k you will get a quality weapon.....if cash is the issue then go for Tokarv TT in 9mm from a relaiable manufacturer, good & simple design.....
    DSA Trushot is now Rs.38500, but still good value in present circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    DSA Trushot is now Rs.38500, but still good value in present circumstances.
    i saw few of them at the toss show. their barrels are ugly from the inside. i.e rifling
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    i saw few of them at the toss show. their barrels are ugly from the inside. i.e rifling
    They are ugly and not worth that money.one can buy a good quality beretta clone in much better price and can even use orignal mags.
    I saw a over under with them at tossshow was shocked with the price 200k and quailty was no way near to a kral.
    Last edited by FA226; 03-10-2018 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    They are ugly and not worth that money.one can buy a good quality beretta clone in much better price and can even use orignal mags.
    I saw a over under with them at tossshow was shocked with the price 200k and quailty was no way near to a kral.
    they think they are making Winchester firearms in Pakistan thats why charging alot.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Go to RAC Royal Arms Company. They have a factory outlet in karachi at lucky star saddar karachi. Give them my reference and purchase a PT 92 Taurus from them. Or you can try out a Girsan copy as well.

Berreta copies are many and some of them are very good indeed. A genuine ZA (Zaffar Alam) is a great choice. Unfotunately many, if not most manufecterers have no started putting the ZA brand on their pistols and claim they are 'genuine' Zafar Alams.

This is why I prefer Royal arms co. Its an actual RAC factory outlet. And when things go wrong, they actually do fix em for free. I might be going there to get fellow member Arsalan a double barrel Shottie today.

Note: DSA trueshot is not available in Karachi as far as I know