Thread: Suggestion For Red Dot Sight

Suggestion For Red Dot Sight

AoA all,
    I am planning to by a red dot sight from Aliexpress and have short listed Bushnell (equvilent of TSR-25) for my POF-4 Pistol :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bush...686d3c00rJQjUe

It has same specifications as TSR-25 but I am sure its the first copy.
    Please do share your experience about cheap Chinese sights and do suggest a better budget option.
    Last edited by Panther3; 26-08-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panther3 View Post
    AoA all,
    I am planning to by a red dot sight from Aliexpress and have short listed Bushnell (equvilent of TSR-25) for my POF-4 Pistol :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bush...686d3c00rJQjUe

It has same specifications as TSR-25 but I am sure its the first copy.
    Please do share your experience about cheap Chinese sights and do suggest a better budget option.
    I think you should give it a try it looks value for money.
    By the way you did,t tell me last time how you manage to get a pof4 with rails and 6" barrel i want one as well.looking forward to your reply.

Actually I bought it stock through Wah Industries Limited (WIL) , as they don't offer any options or modifications at all. All other modifications were managed separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Panther3 View Post
    Actually I bought it stock through Wah Industries Limited (WIL) , as they don't offer any options or modifications at all. All other modifications were managed separately.
    Thanks bro.

Received my red dot optical sight today from Ali express. Though its a copy but it looks really robust and well built with bright red / green dot. Came with a riser mount and has fitted well on the rail, Needs to be zeroed and test on the range in due course of time. Check out the pictures:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Please do let us know if it can retain its zero?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Please do let us know if it can retain its zero?
    Friends as my experience it is not 100% I have experienced on different red dot and on different weapon, on 9mm pistol fixed in vise on rigid stand 15 meter distance on every shot point of impact is difference from red dot from 2cm to 5cm more over in day time it is very difficult to find red dot on target distance 50 meter, it is good up till 30meter at night time and much better for shot gun 12ga defender or burst firing gun

Quote Originally Posted by alabidshah View Post
    Friends as my experience it is not 100% I have experienced on different red dot and on different weapon, on 9mm pistol fixed in vise on rigid stand 15 meter distance on every shot point of impact is difference from red dot from 2cm to 5cm more over in day time it is very difficult to find red dot on target distance 50 meter, it is good up till 30meter at night time and much better for shot gun 12ga defender or burst firing gun
    Friends I am talking about red dot laser light sight not aperture red dot sight , aperture red dot sight I have no experience

I will surely update about performance of this cheap but well built optic. Actually its a different one than the one I referred in the first post, this one is red/ green dot with a riser, where as the one I initially decided to order was only red dot with 12 intensity levels. I also ordered a laser sight and some holsters for my glock 19 as well as 45 degrees rail for POF-4. Fairly good stuff at the low price point.

Looks like smg. What is the brand name

Quote Originally Posted by smalam View Post
    Looks like smg. What is the brand name
    Its Pakistan Ordnance Factories semi auto civilian version POF-4 (MP-5K). Full size version is POF-5(MP-5)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nT5...-LiXJz&index=4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm51...Yn8uRi6J-LiXJz

Lord of War
    Panther, what is the update on sight? I need to order one too, please share your experience and model you ordered