Thread: New Sayyad

New Sayyad

Got a forwarded post from a friend and found this store at Lucky star Karachi, Tariq the owner had a small shop by the same name but has now expanded his business just across the street. I am attaching the link from their facebook page for possible interest. They have good airguns with price options also dealing in BB guns some of them i really liked but you cant have em all.

https://www.facebook.com/Sayyad-Hunt...4786705321213/.

i bought this the feel and weight are just like the real thing

Good there must be some more shops in Karachi

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    The sig P226 co2 is to the world of Co2 weaponry what the CF was to the world of 9mm pistls a few years back. Many members have bought it and are fully satisfied with it. I find the trigger break to be slightly on the heavy side but sweet. Exactly as it should be on the real thing.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I visited this shop recently but prices are too much
    One bird in hand is better than tow birds in bushes...

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imdad ali View Post
    I visited this shop recently but prices are too much
    Prices are increasing pretty much accross the board. I have been to AL Sayyaad. he has a decent collection.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

You can negotiate with Tariq he is quite reasonable with prices if you give him reference to Pak guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalib Khan View Post
    You can negotiate with Tariq he is quite reasonable with prices if you give him reference to Pak guns.
    When I ask p10 price he told me 60k in this price we can purchase whole package gun+scope+pump.
    One bird in hand is better than tow birds in bushes...