Thread: Import ban lifted.

Import ban lifted.

AoA brother i hope its a true news
    Source is social media
    Could not get the scene of ministry of commerce and textile

My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

any further update on this ?
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Blog Entries
    import gonna open, its news in surroundings. Arms Import was managed by Ministry of Textile and Commerce, but after 18th amendment its now provincial authority, so Home department Punjab is issuing SOPs on import, i think within a month (i.e. after Gen Elections) import will be open practically.
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

Supreme Member
    last day i was also confirmed that Import ban has been lifted ,this is why shopkeepers have got old saved pieces in show cases nowadays

Import policy is issued by ministry of commerce and power of making import and export rules still lies with ministry of commerce .All imports and exports policy making powers still lies with Moc because import and export both federal subjects .
    ministry of commerce made new policy on the order of federal cabinet .They cancelled old sro and issued new one .Also issued order for nadra and provincial home depts to provide info to customs while clearing .
    It is nothing to do with 18 amendment .18th amendment just gave back rights of arms licensing of pb and npb and dealers ship licenses back to provinces .It is notinghing to do with import .All kind of import and export power still with federal givt through commerce ministry .
    Now good thing is indviual license holder can also import .
    Nadra will drive the system and provide real time access to customs at the time of clearance about the licence holder and firearm dealers and concerned home dept will provide any additional information to customs .
    In new policy import quota is open and every licensed dealer can import so do individual license holder .
    As per top dealers now prices will rocket because as per new policy under invoicing is not possible .
    As our firm deals in custom cases so all the summary and cabinet descion came to our office.
    Last edited by MIRZA1988; 11-07-2018 at 09:24 PM.

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    Import policy is issued by ministry of commerce and power of making import and export rules still lies with ministry of commerce .All imports and exports policy making powers still lies with Moc because import and export both federal subjects .
    ministry of commerce made new policy on the order of federal cabinet .They cancelled old sro and issued new one .Also issued order for nadra and provincial home depts to provide info to customs while clearing .
    It is nothing to do with 18 amendment .18th amendment just gave back rights of arms licensing of pb and npb and dealers ship licenses back to provinces .It is notinghing to do with import .All kind of import and export power still with federal givt through commerce ministry .
    Now good thing is indviual license holder can also import .
    Nadra will drive the system and provide real time access to customs at the time of clearance about the licence holder and firearm dealers and concerned home dept will provide any additional information to customs .
    In new policy import quota is open and every licensed dealer can import so do individual license holder .
    As per top dealers now prices will rocket because as per new policy under invoicing is not possible .
    As our firm deals in custom cases so all the summary and cabinet descion came to our office.
    So I have an import permit I can import a weapon or being in posession of firearm license I can import a weapon without permit?

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    So I have an import permit I can import a weapon or being in posession of firearm license I can import a weapon without permit?
    Yes you can. No more import permit needed
    Read SRO
    It clearly say
    importable by "individual license holder or arm dealership licence holder "
    But till now customs is preparing their internal sop .
    I feel it is nearly impossible for individual license holder to import .
    Weboc and other formalities are very difficult . Beside it takes time and till weapon arrive license purchease time will be barred .Only license holders whose record will be available with nadra can get their items cleared .
    By the way import of single weapon was very difficult with permit of Moc in past Now situation will be more difficult . Beside in single weapon import you have to pay full price and taxes so price will be go much higher

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    the price of a single 9mm chinese round is 135 a pop and an NO 44 costing 35k is now 125k full and final and even that used.. How much further up will they go anyway?

300 a pop?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    the price of a single 9mm chinese round is 135 a pop and an NO 44 costing 35k is now 125k full and final and even that used.. How much further up will they go anyway?

300 a pop?
    In my view Chinese stuff will go down defiantly . But it will take time .
    By this policy only the big fish who has power to invest and hold will survive .
    Small ones will die gradually .
    My guess is Chinese ammo will be come down nearly 60/70 rs for a pop .

My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Doesnt mention anything about inviduals being allowed to import

Ah well.. Looks like the era of cheap ammo is gone.. for good..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Ah well.. Looks like the era of cheap ammo is gone.. for good..
    we will fire only mill surplus cheap ammo. no need to waste money on expensive ammo IMO
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Where to get mill surplus ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by smalam View Post
    Where to get mill surplus ammo?
    That.. my dear freind.. Is a very good question indeed. NATO greentips milsurp are available all over the place. But I know of no other milsurp

All over the place such as gun dealers?
    nato stuff was easily available in Peshawar. Would it be a place to look for this type of ammo

That.. my dear freind.. Is a very good question indeed. NATO greentips milsurp are available all over the place. But I know of no other milsurp
    308. 223. 7.62. .303. 8mm. 7.62x54r all are cheap
    Keep Calm & Carry One

The list does not include 9 mm, so the search continues

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    308. 223. 7.62. .303. 8mm. 7.62x54r all are cheap
    Whats the rate these days for 223 nato and cinese in rwp? I asked one guy today and he quoted 70for green tip but I.know he was overcharging....didnt have much.time to.look around with other dealers...

Quote Originally Posted by smalam View Post
    The list does not include 9 mm, so the search continues
    We do have nato 9mm ammo but not cheap.