Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best local glock manufacturer

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    I thought you had a b&b
    ED has a B&B tees bore i guess.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Is United Arms same the famous Zafar Alam or just making it up ? There Glock 19 is 28K final and claim to be the best but it is their claim no one can be sure about it . If some member have an experience with United Arms ?

Sorry guys that Glock itch is impossible to get rid off believe me I tried my level best . Ultimately I am going to buy one but their rates vary from 20000 of New Classic Arms to 40000 of KHAN AFZAL manufacturer. Who is best in making them I have no idea but quality of New Classic Arms is poor and also paying 40K does not means you are getting the best Glock Clone.

Even KHAN AFZAL have or atleast advertised Glock 26 copy may be it is just a picture or they really manufacture it problem is he is not replying on phone or facebook

Gilovich’s study found that when people buy things, they are more likely to suffer buyer’s remorse. They also tend to compare their material assets with those of others. On the other hand, it’s more difficult to compare other people’s experiences with your own.

Moreover, the excitement of buying something new wanes overtime. “We buy a pair of shoes. It’s great at first. But then we get used to them,”
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Need guidance I will purchase a Glock clone and may not fire more than 50 rounds from it but want to have it on my table. It is just for fun and definitely not for home or personal defence but still need your valuable input regarding the purchase from which manufacurer.

Someone told me Glock 17 ( not 19 ) of moonstar is best with least complaints and even parts are interchangeable with the real Glock and they provide good quality magazines than others do but that is what I heard from one person need more feedback regarding the best manufacurer of Glock clones

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    Sorry guys that Glock itch is impossible to get rid off believe me I tried my level best . Ultimately I am going to buy one but their rates vary from 20000 of New Classic Arms to 40000 of KHAN AFZAL manufacturer. Who is best in making them I have no idea but quality of New Classic Arms is poor and also paying 40K does not means you are getting the best Glock Clone.

Even KHAN AFZAL have or atleast advertised Glock 26 copy may be it is just a picture or they really manufacture it problem is he is not replying on phone or facebook

Need help from Jibz bother and other informative members

Need help from Jibz bother and other informative members
    AoA Brother
    My experience with local made Glocks is near to nonexistent. However, in the recent past, a local contact of mine arranged and delivered few when a friend needed them. TBH I am not sure about his source but it has been pretty reliable till now.
    Regards
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”

Need guidance I will purchase a Glock clone and may not fire more than 50 rounds from it but want to have it on my table. It is just for fun and definitely not for home or personal defence but still need your valuable input regarding the purchase from which manufacurer.

Someone told me Glock 17 ( not 19 ) of moonstar is best with least complaints and even parts are interchangeable with the real Glock and they provide good quality magazines than others do but that is what I heard from one person need more feedback regarding the best manufacurer of Glock clones

Regards
    Just dont deal with MSa.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

I will not deal with Moonstar their name is famous that's why I quoted it but please suggest a couple of good and honest Glock clone manfacturers .

The other names which come to my mind are :

City Arms Company

United Arms ( Zafar Alam as they claim )

If there is another couple of better options please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    Just dont deal with MSa.

I will not deal with Moonstar their name is famous that's why I quoted it but please suggest a couple of good and honest Glock clone manfacturers .

City Arms Company

City arms wala doesnt make a glock. They make beretta and .30 bores currently.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    ED has a B&B tees bore i guess.
    ED has a Chinese 636 which is his current EDC these days (Only condition three.. as befits a TT)
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Please check City Arms Company @ 25K
    Do they make .45 1911 pistols as well? I have never heard of this brand. Like ever
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

City Arms Company

Zafar alam marks their weapons as ZFA. I have seen a few pieces. they were superb. I am waiting for their next shipment coming after eid to check out their wares.. Wil post results accordingly

I thought you had a b&b
    Nopes. My 9mm needs are well met by an NP 42.

However, I have had the RAC Taurus pt 92. And that was one hell of a good gun indeed. Very accurate. Highly reliable (I used original mags) And apart from a loose back sight did not give me grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Nopes. My 9mm needs are well met by an NP 42.

However, I have had the RAC Taurus pt 92. And that was one hell of a good gun indeed. Very accurate. Highly reliable (I used original mags) And apart from a loose back sight did not give me grief.
    I will be giving B&B bretta a try.will get one after EID inshaAllah.it will be my first local 9mm,wish me luck.

I will be giving B&B bretta a try.will get one after EID inshaAllah.it will be my first local 9mm,wish me luck.
    I have faith in the ZSA brand. After all the man was the very first one to clone a Betty here in Pakistan, way back in the 80s.

Only problem is getting a real ZSA. Many people have taken to cloning ZSA and put the same brand name and mark on their betties as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I have faith in the ZSA brand. After all the man was the very first one to clone a Betty here in Pakistan, way back in the 80s.

Only problem is getting a real ZSA. Many people have taken to cloning ZSA and put the same brand name and mark on their betties as well.
    I gave a order for B&B beretta today.as you say they make good tt so their fs92 should be good.

I gave a order for B&B beretta today.as you say they make good tt so their fs92 should be good.
    Keep us posted
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Keep us posted
    Bro will let you know, it will take two weeks.

But still one Question remain unanswered

Who make perfect A+ Glock clones in regard to Finish & definitely performance. Who is the best in Glock Clone game