Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best local glock manufacturer

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    i couldnt fire it till now
    Lol, how much you paid for it.what's app me pics if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Lol, how much you paid for it.what's app me pics if possible.
    dear i will share details with you soon.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    dear i will share details with you soon.
    Thanks Bro.

If you value peace of mind and want to get the item when you are committed stay away from MSA. I repeat say no to MSA
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    If you value peace of mind and want to get the item when you are committed stay away from MSA. I repeat say no to MSA
    Got the point.

Lord of War
    I am really surprised to see such a negativ feedback on msa....I have personally used 2 if their pieces and 8 pieces made for friends.....non of the pieces have any reliability issue.....there is no issue in berreta or zigana, ......
    Ine issue with msa is that you need to constantly follow up with Saif otherwise your order will be taken back in que or he will forget.........
    Another problem is there is high chance of your order getting messed up, this will be an issue if you are not a frequent traveler to Peshawar.....for example I ordered chromed or ss finish Tokarev in 9mm with manual safety and 8 shot, instead I got a blued piece with 7 shot and no safety.....I had to take this piece because it was not possible for me to go back again for next order ......

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    I am really surprised to see such a negativ feedback on msa....I have personally used 2 if their pieces and 8 pieces made for friends.....non of the pieces have any reliability issue.....there is no issue in berreta or zigana, ......
    Ine issue with msa is that you need to constantly follow up with Saif otherwise your order will be taken back in que or he will forget.........
    Another problem is there is high chance of your order getting messed up, this will be an issue if you are not a frequent traveler to Peshawar.....for example I ordered chromed or ss finish Tokarev in 9mm with manual safety and 8 shot, instead I got a blued piece with 7 shot and no safety.....I had to take this piece because it was not possible for me to go back again for next order ......
    there are so many better options than,MSA, no customer care at MSA, even.Saif does not prefer to attend call nor reply after some time,there is no customer care, we must tell friends to avoid MSA only for peace of mind,and right now there is no quality there at MSA,,,,,,,,

DSA , Sher pao arms, B and B, Royal Arms, Haider arms and so many others are better options for metal frame handguns if local handgun is one s final decision , nothing can be said about polymer frame hand guns as for as realiability is concerned,I mean Glock etc
    Last edited by sadatpk; 08-06-2018 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    there are so many better options than,MSA, no customer care at MSA, even.Saif does not prefer to attend call nor reply after some time,there is no customer care, we must tell friends to avoid MSA only for peace of mind,and right now there is no quality there at MSA,,,,,,,,

DSA , Sher pao arms, B and B, Royal Arms, Haider arms and so many others are better options for metal frame handguns if local handgun is one s final decision , nothing can be said about polymer frame hand guns as for as realiability is concerned,I mean Glock etc
    What is the price of B&B beretta and where are they located in peshawar.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    It was 16k or 18k last we had checked. they claim thier products have full interchanagability of parts and if we can source an oroginal barrel, we are good to go. I am not sure about the exact location though
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

My only interest in MSA is for one simple reason. I know of no local manufacturer here o who makes .45 calibre handguns. Sooo am kinda stuck.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Supreme Member
    What is the price of B&B beretta and where are they located in peshawar.
    brother B and B are also in same industrial area, the contact person is Tariq sb, 03339199404

Saif is just like my ugly girlfriend with a lot of unnecessary attitude and BS.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    why constantly followup if you are paying cash ? this is okay if they are giving away free guns.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    It was 16k or 18k last we had checked. they claim thier products have full interchanagability of parts and if we can source an oroginal barrel, we are good to go. I am not sure about the exact location though
    A word of caution regarding original barrels in local Beretta.

A friend recently got a local beretta 92 from kohat road ( manufacturer unknown) fit and finish was good and gave very decent grouping at 25 meters. I dropped in an original barrel and the weapon cycled smoothly . However when i shot the pistol i could not get decent groupings at all and there was a 12" variation in groupings compared to local barrel . dropped in the local barrel and rounds are grouping tight again. I figured that even though the original barrel dropped in fine , its alignment is off and/or there is some play in barrel/ slide fit . I could not thoroughly examine the cause/ effect since it was someone else's gun.

Will be getting a local beretta for myself after Eid, will post a thorough review .
    YouTube: Guns Pakistan
    Instagram: Guns_Pakistan

Have you tried one in range,how accurate are they.

brother B and B are also in same industrial area, the contact person is Tariq sb, 03339199404
    Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    A word of caution regarding original barrels in local Beretta.

A friend recently got a local beretta 92 from kohat road ( manufacturer unknown) fit and finish was good and gave very decent grouping at 25 meters. I dropped in an original barrel and the weapon cycled smoothly . However when i shot the pistol i could not get decent groupings at all and there was a 12" variation in groupings compared to local barrel . dropped in the local barrel and rounds are grouping tight again. I figured that even though the original barrel dropped in fine , its alignment is off and/or there is some play in barrel/ slide fit . I could not thoroughly examine the cause/ effect since it was someone else's gun.

Will be getting a local beretta for myself after Eid, will post a thorough review .
    thats very strange. original barrel should improve accuracy IMO
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Have you tried one in range,how accurate are they.
    I will probably do so, once they find their way to Karachi

My only interest in MSA is for one simple reason. I know of no local manufacturer here o who makes .45 calibre handguns. Sooo am kinda stuck.
    Please check City Arms Company @ 25K

I will probably do so, once they find their way to Karachi
    I thought you had a b&b