Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 281 to 294 of 294

Thread: Best local glock manufacturer

  1. #281
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mian channu pakistan
    Posts
    1,888
    I HV discussed the above mentioned Glock kaaboom issue WD the owner Faiz Ameen, he replied that the above posted pistol has never been manufactured in his company,he said I m responsible for my statement, Faiz Ameen is a v humble person , I share his cell number , our learned members can confirm Moon star if they desire 00923139393401

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    I HV discussed the above mentioned Glock kaaboom issue WD the owner Faiz Ameen, he replied that the above posted pistol has never been manufactured in his company,he said I m responsible for my statement, Faiz Ameen is a v humble person , I share his cell number , our learned members can confirm Moon star if they desire 00923139393401
    Please see the initial post. Thank you
    Last edited by MK47; 05-08-2021 at 06:35 AM.

  3. #283
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    99
    Hello Sir. While this is a very unfortunate incident and an experience that your cousin had to go through, would it be possible for you to share the actual pictures of the exploded gun? I was researching some major Glock failures and to my surprise I stumbled upon these pictures on Google which had been uploaded by someone else. That only gives weight to the fact that this particular pistol was not manufactured by Moonstar Arms or perhaps such an incident did not occur with one of their products. Again, I am not here to make judgements nor am I an advocate of local products, but simply trying to clarify things so there are no misconceptions about anything among us gun enthusiasts. Thank You!

  4. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    Hello Sir. While this is a very unfortunate incident and an experience that your cousin had to go through, would it be possible for you to share the actual pictures of the exploded gun? I was researching some major Glock failures and to my surprise I stumbled upon these pictures on Google which had been uploaded by someone else. That only gives weight to the fact that this particular pistol was not manufactured by Moonstar Arms or perhaps such an incident did not occur with one of their products. Again, I am not here to make judgements nor am I an advocate of local products, but simply trying to clarify things so there are no misconceptions about anything among us gun enthusiasts. Thank You!
    The relative who forwarded me these pics with his message lives in Peshawar. The pistol was apparently had been purchased for his friend. Can you share the link where you saw these pics/ images on google please?

  5. #285
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mian channu pakistan
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    No offence dear brother but your reply certainly indicates that you are someone definitely a "Pro-Moon Star" with a close connection with Amin bros. We don't need their number thanks as We meaning the people I quoted in my initial post (the customers) know exactly who Faiz Amin and Mohammad Amin etc are and have met/ dealt with them on more than one occassion. AND they got most of their refund back if that helps. Faiz Amin can deny as much as he wants and they could issue a million statements but the truth remains in my first post and I intend to stick to it. They could argue all their life. End off. My main intention was/ is to give honest feedback to members here based on our experience with Moon Star product. Thank you
    I m sorry br if u minded pls tell name of Ur cousin date of occurrence and real pics of pistol , WD due apology the pics u showed r highly doubtful and of two different pistols,it's era of internet and v hard to tell which is not fact, u r my dear respected br , I m posting link where u can easily see Ur own pics ,I hope u wl accept my apologies and don't mind as u HV not mentioned in Ur post u have taken pictures from Net, I don't want advertisement of Moon Star but it is consequence of Ur post and now pls face it bravely

    https://images.app.goo.gl/a9SfsbMygqUZLMx4A
    Last edited by sadatpk; 05-08-2021 at 05:13 AM.

  6. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    Hello Sir. While this is a very unfortunate incident and an experience that your cousin had to go through, would it be possible for you to share the actual pictures of the exploded gun? I was researching some major Glock failures and to my surprise I stumbled upon these pictures on Google which had been uploaded by someone else. That only gives weight to the fact that this particular pistol was not manufactured by Moonstar Arms or perhaps such an incident did not occur with one of their products. Again, I am not here to make judgements nor am I an advocate of local products, but simply trying to clarify things so there are no misconceptions about anything among us gun enthusiasts. Thank You!
    Infact I just searched/ googled it and found the pics I think from a foreign website. So to me that confirm's that the images forwarded are definitely from a website. No point in covering it if it's a fabricated story might as well get to the bottom of it and won't waste my time helping the people involved in future. If that is the case in reality. Which may well be if the pics are not genuine then what's the guarentee the full story is. Thanks for bringing this my attention bro. It's 01:15 (am) was about to sleep but I genuinely am kinda fuming now as I type.

  7. #287
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mian channu pakistan
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Infact I just searched/ googled it and found the pics I think from a foreign website. So to me that confirm's that the images forwarded are definitely from a website. No point in covering it if it's a fabricated story might as well get to the bottom of it and won't waste my time helping the people involved in future. If that is the case in reality. Which may well be if the pics are not genuine then what's the guarentee the full story is. Thanks for bringing this my attention bro. It's 01:15 (am) was about to sleep but I genuinely am kinda fuming now as I type.
    If u told it before our searching ,we feel more secure , I request you to show us receipt of purchase and real pics WD complete details , I wl pursue Company ,in Pakistan Consumer Act secures right of Customer who has purchasing receipt , I hope u wl next time show us pics of Ur cousin s gun WD complete details of customer as it's v important here IMHO

  8. #288
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mian channu pakistan
    Posts
    1,888
    If u have personal grudge WD Saif or some else there , We don't stop u , pls tell us WD original pics , I m not pro to Moon Star,I m pro to all Pak manufacturer as in our industry some v honest r doing good job

  9. #289
    For the latest update regarding my post on MOON STAR ARMS PLOCK EXPLODING please read the edited initial post again. Thanks.

  10. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    If u told it before our searching ,we feel more secure , I request you to show us receipt of purchase and real pics WD complete details , I wl pursue Company ,in Pakistan Consumer Act secures right of Customer who has purchasing receipt , I hope u wl next time show us pics of Ur cousin s gun WD complete details of customer as it's v important here IMHO
    My dear bro I don't have a grudge against anyone and I am prob more pro Pakistan industry if not more than you then definitely as much as you. As you can prob see that I've been here on this forum for around 10 years like you have, but its prob the first time I raised a serious concern purely for members interest in here when I genuinely thought the incident details brought to my knowledge were valid. Please read my initial post (now edited).

  11. #291
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    99
    Totally understood bro. You made the post with the best of intentions and not to defame the manufacturer or local industry. Not much to blame you for.

  12. #292
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mian channu pakistan
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    My dear bro I don't have a grudge against anyone and I am prob more pro Pakistan industry if not more than you then definitely as much as you. As you can prob see that I've been here on this forum for around 10 years like you have, but its prob the first time I raised a serious concern purely for members interest in here when I genuinely thought the incident details brought to my knowledge were valid. Please read my initial post (now edited).
    I welcome u br, I initiated for the return of Ur precious money ,hatsoff to Ur cousin who purchased a local for 150 ,I don't want to indulge myself in arguments WD the BR like u , secondly I request u dear br,when u raise an important issue pls post original pics as u r a senior member here

  13. #293
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mian channu pakistan
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    My dear bro I don't have a grudge against anyone and I am prob more pro Pakistan industry if not more than you then definitely as much as you. As you can prob see that I've been here on this forum for around 10 years like you have, but its prob the first time I raised a serious concern purely for members interest in here when I genuinely thought the incident details brought to my knowledge were valid. Please read my initial post (now edited).
    I welcome u br, I initiated for the return of Ur precious money ,hatsoff to Ur cousin who purchased a local for 150 ,I don't want to indulge myself in arguments WD the BR like u , secondly I request u dear br,when u raise an important issue pls post original pics as u r a senior member here,lastly br, when we accuse someone, we must give him chance to clearify himself,only WD this intention ,I shared cell number of Company owner here , as before deciding second party must b given chance to prove his innocence, especially when the accusations r serious and pics were downloaded from Internet

  14. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    Totally understood bro. You made the post with the best of intentions and not to defame the manufacturer or local industry. Not much to blame you for.
    Thanks for understanding bro. Anyway in a way I am glade because sometimes I think its good or better to get to know people sooner than later. I was thinking of getting him involved in rather bigger transactions/ purchasing of at least 4-5 guns (fresh import) in near future as per their info some of Peshawar gun shop owners and importers are their close friends.
    Last edited by MK47; 05-08-2021 at 06:25 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •