Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Best local glock manufacturer

No One...
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Dr sb ager apko Glock itna hi zoor say aya howa hy then you have to visit Peshawar & DAK. Check different manufacturing yourself and judge what is best. You won't find a solution here on discussion forum.
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Member Extraordinaire
    No fudding
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    No One...
    I concur with the above assessment ^.
    I have had an opportunity to review quite a few Plocks. Unfortunately, I was not impressed in the durability, department of even a single one. And yes that also included Plocks that were suitably augmented with original OEM parts. In time the local parts failed.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 13-06-2018 at 11:29 AM.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Thanks sir for the advise

Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    Dr sb ager apko Glock itna hi zoor say aya howa hy then you have to visit Peshawar & DAK. Check different manufacturing yourself and judge what is best. You won't find a solution here on discussion forum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    No fudding
    Shahroze brother, no more shaitani with doctor sahib please. Leaving this post for you to reply and play as much cocky way as you like but no reply or reference to doctor sahib, please.

Cancer_doc bro, shahroze is our sweet younger brother, he won't be bugging you again.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Blog Entries
    Cancer_dog brother, i once was bitten by local glock bug so got one and returned it with thanks after only 2 shots. I will never recommend a local glock, based on my personal experience.
    You always can go for a toy glock if its a matter of putting something on the table. It won't hurt you but a local glock can.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Thanks Sir

In that case I would purchase airsoft Glock 19 from Orient Traders as they will be importing it after Eid. I already have an airsoft CO2 blowback Sig Sauer P226 and it is perfect for plinking metal finish exactly like original so can expect the same finish for Glock. I hope airsoft Glock will satisfy the Glock itch

Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    Cancer_dog brother, i once was bitten by local glock bug so got one and returned it with thanks after only 2 shots. I will never recommend a local glock, based on my personal experience.
    You always can go for a toy glock if its a matter of putting something on the table. It won't hurt you but a local glock can.

Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    Typo error needs to edited

Zaid Hamid recommended Glock by moonstar also showed it working , in video it looked great, rest need to be tested by expert

Unfortunately the experts say NO. Testing who knows they are doing on the real weapon and the one they sale is their own manufactured ?

Quote Originally Posted by Syed ahsan View Post
    Zaid Hamid recommended Glock by moonstar also showed it working , in video it looked great, rest need to be tested by expert

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    Unfortunately the experts say NO. Testing who knows they are doing on the real weapon and the one they sale is their own manufactured ?
    Agreed and I wasnt into moonstar glock either till I saw Naveed Butt from Lahore using Glock 17 made by MSA, had good reviews about it.....may be you can contact him to get indepth analysis of the weapon ....Stealth here is also owner of Glock 34, who uses it extensively on range with local ammo....he can guide you best also.....
    Last edited by ballixd; 13-06-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    THat 'gentleman' was in a video I saw recently.. In which he was shooting an Ak while gyrating like Sri Devi in Nag Naagan. it was a wonder no bystanders were killed. So anything he says i take with more then a grain of salt. In fact its an automatic endorsement "not" to buy anything.

I have personally shot the MSA Glock at the range. the accuracy was awesome. But within a few shots the guide rod started breaking. Not recommended at all. The plastic they use in the guide rod is ordinary plastic. It cannot sustain actual firing for long.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    THat 'gentleman' was in a video I saw recently.. In which he was shooting an Ak while gyrating like Sri Devi in Nag Naagan. it was a wonder no bystanders were killed. So anything he says i take with more then a grain of salt. In fact its an automatic endorsement "not" to buy anything.

I have personally shot the MSA Glock at the range. the accuracy was awesome. But within a few shots the guide rod started breaking. Not recommended at all. The plastic they use in the guide rod is ordinary plastic. It cannot sustain actual firing for long.
    THATS why i bough parts for my desi glock. guide rod, sights, trigger, mag and firing pin springs.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Thanks brother but please can you give his contact

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    Agreed and I wasnt into moonstar glock either till I saw Naveed Butt from Lahore using Glock 17 made by MSA, had good reviews about it.....may be you can contact him to get indepth analysis of the weapon ....Stealth here is also owner of Glock 34, who uses it extensively on range with local ammo....he can guide you best also.....
    Last edited by cancer_doc; 13-06-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Lord of War
    [QUOTE=cancer_doc;508189]Thanks brother but please give me his contact
    My email :
    Mobile : 03

Not sure about Butt sb but Stealth post here is useful, also you can take Instagram id of stealth from his signature, drop him a message there
    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...light=Glock+34
    Last edited by ballixd; 13-06-2018 at 06:11 PM.

Sir but it would have cost you almost the price of clone replacing them with original parts

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    THATS why i bough parts for my desi glock. guide rod, sights, trigger, mag and firing pin springs.

Zaid Hamid is expert of nothing but speaks on every thing. He has taken to YouTube giving much weapons advice. Ignore the Laal Topi Wala !

Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    Sir but it would have cost you almost the price of clone replacing them with original parts
    These small parts are not that expensive. Barrel. Slide and frame is the most expensive. Local springs die in most cases. Big metal parts are less likely to fail.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Approximately how much extra i.e., guide rod , recoil spring and others that are required to be replaced will cost only approximate figure and their availability ?

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    These small parts are not that expensive. Barrel. Slide and frame is the most expensive. Local springs die in most cases. Big metal parts are less likely to fail.