Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Best local glock manufacturer

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    THat 'gentleman' was in a video I saw recently.. In which he was shooting an Ak while gyrating like Sri Devi in Nag Naagan. it was a wonder no bystanders were killed. So anything he says i take with more then a grain of salt. In fact its an automatic endorsement "not" to buy anything.

I have personally shot the MSA Glock at the range. the accuracy was awesome. But within a few shots the guide rod started breaking. Not recommended at all. The plastic they use in the guide rod is ordinary plastic. It cannot sustain actual firing for long.
    Dear ED bro if we replace these parts of local Glocks by spending 30k what you suggest does this will be OKName:  IMG_20180613_170725.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  38.7 KBName:  IMG_20180613_170706.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  35.9 KBName:  IMG_20180613_170715.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  36.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    Approximately how much extra i.e., guide rod , recoil spring and others that are required to be replaced will cost only approximate figure and their availability ?
    Austrian mag 8k
    Recoil spring n guide rod 3k
    Mag spring 2k
    Trigger and recoil spring 1k each

Local glocks will not fit factory firing pin. So no need to replace.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Coil springs are much more than twisted wire ! These are the most complicated mechanical part in any gun and needs the finest tuning. No wonder, CF98 & NP22 come with a set of replacement springs. Proper balance of magazine spring vs recoil spring is crucial to feeding and extraction. Sadly, springs are the most neglected item in local guns. .
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    These small parts are not that expensive. Barrel. Slide and frame is the most expensive. Local springs die in most cases. Big metal parts are less likely to fail.

Austrian mag 8k
    Recoil spring n guide rod 3k
    Mag spring 2k
    Trigger and recoil spring 1k each
    Local glocks will not fit factory firing pin. So no need to replace.
    Trigger recoil spring 1k , guide rod assembly 3k . From where are these parts available at these prices ?
    YouTube: Stealth Tactical Instagram:Guns_Pakistan
    "No wise man ever took a handgun to a gunfight" Wyatt Earp

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Trigger recoil spring 1k , guide rod assembly 3k . From where are these parts available at these prices ?
    In USA. if someone is cmg. He can bring along.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

So the practical answer is a big NO to Glock clone let it be a mediocre one or the one made by very high name .

You have to replace specific items with the original ones and of course they are not available here even then after that you can't trust their low quality polymer frame which can kaboom on any pull of trigger.

Tag line is in spite on any sort of itch for Glock please suppress it as

GLOCK ITCH MAY BE INJURIOUS TO HEALTH

So the practical answer is a big NO to Glock clone let it be a mediocre one or the one made by very high name .

You have to replace specific items with the original ones and of course they are not available here even then after that you can't trust their low quality polymer frame which can kaboom on any pull of trigger.

I agree with you.
    That's why I am giving fs92 clone a try.

I saw some nice copies of HK USP 9, Sig P320 and 250.....these folks are getting better and better in finishing department....

I saw this pistol at the factory outlet, finishing was realy good, not sure how it fires though......I think fault is ours, we have high expectations from a low cost handgun.....they are not made for enthusiasts like us, instead for a very specific section of our society

They dont kaboom. Relax and get one.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

https://youtu.be/8jYHvesl9Sw

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    I saw this pistol at the factory outlet, finishing was realy good, not sure how it fires though......I think fault is ours, we have high expectations from a low cost handgun.....they are not made for enthusiasts like us, instead for a very specific section of our society
    Very well said. +1
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    Oh My dear sweet Lord. he was shooting through a 'cease fire' :O :O

.. There are actually people who are checking their targets.. While he is shooting.. If i ever do that at the ASCC range .. The range master will throw me out. And I will richly deserve it! We are not even allowed to hold the effin weapon once a person crosses the firing line!!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

DOnt know bout the kaboom part. But I have however, seen plenty of cracked frames though. the owners were sensible enough not to continue to shoot after that.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by nixamani View Post
    Dear ED bro if we replace these parts of local Glocks by spending 30k what you suggest does this will be OKName:  IMG_20180613_170725.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  38.7 KBName:  IMG_20180613_170706.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  35.9 KBName:  IMG_20180613_170715.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  36.0 KB
    Dear Sir,

the short answer is no. Deathrow was trying to go the same route. But he has seince, seen the error of his ways. Why? Because during IDPA competitions the chap who used to win all the time used a local Glock all decked out with swapped OEM parts. Nice gun.. He shot it a lot.. Till one day she gave up the ghost.. Slam bang in the middle of the tournament.

Get a nice sweet BnB TT instead. If you like locals. She is nice and does require a bit of post purchase tuning and DIY before she reaches her full potential. But then so do a lot of locals .

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Dear Sir,

the short answer is no. Deathrow was trying to go the same route. But he has seince, seen the error of his ways. Why? Because during IDPA competitions the chap who used to win all the time used a local Glock all decked out with swapped OEM parts. Nice gun.. He shot it a lot.. Till one day she gave up the ghost.. Slam bang in the middle of the tournament.

Get a nice sweet BnB TT instead. If you like locals. She is nice and does require a bit of post purchase tuning and DIY before she reaches her full potential. But then so do a lot of locals .
    ED brother any contact number for BnB

ED brother any contact number for BnB
    Tariq. Bnb
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Tariq. Bnb
    Thanks a lot brother

Thanks a lot brother
    Doc, try getting this tokarev made in 9mm, it will serve you well ....