Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best local glock manufacturer

Best local glock manufacturer

AOA

I did a lot of search and was disappointed to know that moonstar/Islamudin arms do not actually manufacture their own Glocks but purchase them from others in bulk.

Any way what I gathered information

New classic firearms make very low quality Glocks

Others which are recommended are
    United Arms ( Zafar Alam and sons )
    Insaaf Shah arms ( Real name on Facebook I don't know )

Can anyone guide which local manufacturer is the best one of the above or any one else as I want to purhase Glock 19 or may consider 17. Searched the Ravi road shops and all are full of trash even good quality bb guns have better finish then their so called Glock like pistols.

Please don't forget to mention contact number name and any other details

regards

Supreme Member
    I wl request you to avoid glock clones ,
    Last edited by sadatpk; 06-06-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    The problem is the materials they have to work with. The original polymer for the equally original Glock pistol is well outside the purview of the average local arms maker. This is why, they tend to use plastic in lieu of the real thing. You really would not want a plastic gun firing a real round. Secondly their guide rods are also plastic. And well...

However metal guns I have found to be of far better quality, in terms of reliability, fit and finish. the RAC Taurus PT 92 clone I personally carried and shot extensively both for EDC as well as the range gun. Bader and brother Berreta clones. Zafar Alam bettera clones. All good guns and all made of metal.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The problem is the materials they have to work with. The original polymer for the equally original Glock pistol is well outside the purview of the average local arms maker. This is why, they tend to use plastic in lieu of the real thing. You really would not want a plastic gun firing a real round. Secondly their guide rods are also plastic. And well...

However metal guns I have found to be of far better quality, in terms of reliability, fit and finish. the RAC Taurus PT 92 clone I personally carried and shot extensively both for EDC as well as the range gun. Bader and brother Berreta clones. Zafar Alam bettera clones. All good guns and all made of metal.
    dear if they use plastic of juicer blender or washing machine, it will surely take the stress from a 9mm round. so they dont break that easily and clones are not meant for self defence. anyone who buys a glock clone simply wants to scratch the itch of real glock IMO.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

That is correct real Glocks are out of reach . Better to go for DSA Trueshot 9mm or something relatively reliable

Unfortunately the only reliable and smallest lone they made is that of Beretta 92 which is huge in size some relatively small size ( not necessarily compact ) metallic body pistol if they manufacture is in your knowledge please share the details . I am interested in one.

By the way Glock 26 and even 43 clones are also on their way will be available in a couple of months after Eid
    Last edited by cancer_doc; 06-06-2018 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    dear if they use plastic of juicer blender or washing machine, it will surely take the stress from a 9mm round. so they dont break that easily and clones are not meant for self defence. anyone who buys a glock clone simply wants to scratch the itch of real glock IMO.
    There frames crack. Almost without exception. After a few heavy shooting sessions. I have seen those. However a few years back a few imported frames were used to manufacture local glocks. They have yet to crack.

Apart from that, the plastic guide rods break with near monotonous regularity. An MSA Glock I shot once gave amazing accuracy and reliability, but in the durability department it left a lot to be desired.

M<y two cents worth. If you have a glock itch. Stamp on it firmly! the real deal is way to expensive and not worth the price at which it is sold. The locals suffer from cracking frame and rod issues amongst a host of other problems.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

There frames crack. Almost without exception. After a few heavy shooting sessions. I have seen those. However a few years back a few imported frames were used to manufacture local glocks. They have yet to crack.

Apart from that, the plastic guide rods break with near monotonous regularity. An MSA Glock I shot once gave amazing accuracy and reliability, but in the durability department it left a lot to be desired.

M<y two cents worth. If you have a glock itch. Stamp on it firmly! the real deal is way to expensive and not worth the price at which it is sold. The locals suffer from cracking frame and rod issues amongst a host of other problems.
    i replaced the guide rod in my Plock. frames will not crack very soon. it will crack atleast after firing rounds equal to the price of the gun. i know someone who has shot 500 plus rounds on a local glock and its still going good.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    That is correct real Glocks are out of reach . Better to go for DSA Trueshot 9mm or something relatively reliable

Unfortunately the only reliable and smallest lone they made is that of Beretta 92 which is huge in size some relatively small size ( not necessarily compact ) metallic body pistol if they manufacture is in your knowledge please share the details . I am interested in one.

By the way Glock 26 and even 43 clones are also on their way will be available in a couple of months after Eid
    you can also try beretta M9A3 clone. this one is a bit short.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Thanks sir, i got the point even on Ravi road the Glock clones I inspected were made of very light plastic with magazine out I was easily able to slightly bend the grip part I myself was not least bit impressed by their quality.

It is just a Glock itch which I do realize must have to brain wash my self

M9A3 clone seems impressive by MSA .... lets see

Supreme Member
    yes, in fact, it seems impressive only, dear brother

Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    yes, in fact, it seems impressive only, dear brother
    I though their beretta close were good.

Who make the best fs92 clone in peshawar, i was thinking for buying one.

Sir which manufacturer Glock clone do you have ?

i replaced the guide rod in my Plock. frames will not crack very soon. it will crack atleast after firing rounds equal to the price of the gun. i know someone who has shot 500 plus rounds on a local glock and its still going good.

Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    Sir which manufacturer Glock clone do you have ?
    earlier i had an MSA plock, sold that one. now i have another plock by city arms. but he made that from another maker and he had no name outside his factory.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

I was at the RAC factory outlet yesterday (Royal Arms company) they make really good clones of the Taurus PT 92. I have personally carried one both as an EDC as well as a range gun. Apart from that they have done a a salsilmarz CM 9 Combat Master. Its a compact handgun and the box, the fit and finish is such that I at least, could not differentiate between the original gen I CM 9 and their piece. The one drawback. It is a polymer design and I am frankly not very impressed by local polymer offerings

Brother,'s suggest me a fs92 clone in peshawar.and what is your opinion on MSA fs92 I want to buy one.
    Last edited by FA226; 07-06-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Brother,'s suggest me a fs92 clone in peshawar.and what is your opinion on MSA fs92 I want to buy one.
    All beretta clones are great. you can get MSA one but he is a dramaybaaz and will not fulfil his commitment. you can try city arms, this is next to MSA on right side of the road. they also make very fine berettas. i also own one.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

All beretta clones are great. you can get MSA one but he is a dramaybaaz and will not fulfil his commitment. you can try city arms, this is next to MSA on right side of the road. they also make very fine berettas. i also own one.
    how accurate is the city arms bretta.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    how accurate is the city arms bretta.
    i couldnt fire it till now
    Keep Calm & Carry One