Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Best local glock manufacturer

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    Exactly....I asked him that what about heat treatment, that wont change properties of polymer and he was like Nooooo!!!!.......and I was like OK.....enough said......all being said, Royal Arms had one of the best set up in place.....all was being done on new CNC machines.....using imported material.....they are using 7075 AL for AR receievers......barrels being made on cnc machine too......
    They are making barrels.. as in AR barrels? I thought they only used imported barrels and just made lowers and uppers.. :O
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    They are making barrels.. as in AR barrels? I thought they only used imported barrels and just made lowers and uppers.. :O
    They make AR barrels with 1/7 twistrate .....use chinese extractor with local bcg

Lord of War
    Few manufacturers are getting receivers milled from Lahore....they use local 6061 AL .....I will speak to one of the vendor in lahore if he can give m same in 7075.....lets see.....RAAM pew had billets of AL lying around so I trust that they use imported AL and mill inhouse

They make AR barrels with 1/7 twistrate .....use chinese extractor with local bcg
    Oh.. We had purchased a local .223 made by RAAC and when we took her to the raange. She was keyholing very violently indeed, at 25 yards. She stabilized later on, but I was frankly deeply disappointed (to say the least).

I was under the impression that maybe their twist rate was all screwed up and they could not stabilize NATO greentips.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Lord of War
    Oh.. We had purchased a local .223 made by RAAC and when we took her to the raange. She was keyholing very violently indeed, at 25 yards. She stabilized later on, but I was frankly deeply disappointed (to say the least).

I was under the impression that maybe their twist rate was all screwed up and they could not stabilize NATO greentips.
    Raam has no connection or affiliation with RAC Peshawar, but I have been told there son runs a shop in Karachi under same name?

Blog Entries
    I log in now and then and find posts mainly in threads related to sub standard, local shitty stuff..

I cannot help saying that these things deserve not even a read-through, leave alone any purchaser interest...

Knowing well that the market for enthusiasts is as cold, dry and barren as the plains of Siberia, I must still say, REFRAIN from these wannabees or go over to BB guns to kill your itch, but leave these things to rot where they are....

3D printing and modern CNC machining skills/equipment will never make up for the metallurgy quality required to fire the live ammo these guns are made for....it can be hazardous....

I'm sure no senior member here would ever suggest these budgettary substandard options, nor would I...

It pains to see enthusiasts showing interest in these things....
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    I log in now and then and find posts mainly in threads related to sub standard, local shitty stuff..

I cannot help saying that these things deserve not even a read-through, leave alone any purchaser interest...

Knowing well that the market for enthusiasts is as cold, dry and barren as the plains of Siberia, I must still say, REFRAIN from these wannabees or go over to BB guns to kill your itch, but leave these things to rot where they are....

3D printing and modern CNC machining skills/equipment will never make up for the metallurgy quality required to fire the live ammo these guns are made for....it can be hazardous....

I'm sure no senior member here would ever suggest these budgettary substandard options, nor would I...

And Sir, still you drop over at this thread to see the latest. Ironic. Hahhahah. Anyways, I have found some of them to be exceptionally better than how many perceive them to be.
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”

Raam has no connection or affiliation with RAC Peshawar, but I have been told there son runs a shop in Karachi under same name?
    Yes. Habib runs the RAC factory outlet in Karachi. his father and his brothers run the factory in Peshawar. Its the only manufacturer (apart from BnB) that has graced us Karachi walas with their presence. Moon Star also exists.. But this moonstar has nothing to do with the peshawar Moon Star.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post

(sigh) Ak bhai.. Ye humble CF is 100k plus.. Sooo we have hopes.. high 'apple' in the pie' hopes from the locals. Espacially since even the locals are 50k therse days.

Daudsons have created their DSA 9 (glock with manual safety) and they are now trying to manufacture their trueshot in .30.. I will definitely try to get one if I can.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 19-12-2018 at 12:52 PM.

Dear Adha Pakistan Desi Weapon use kar raha hai. plus most of the killings are done on desi weapons. we buy guns worth million but they never kill anyone. on the other hand these local guns are killers
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Which RAC is real on facebook there are two , if you search . One is with capital O of Royal and the other one claims to be the original and best . Please guide in this regard . The Factory I visited is the one which have a branch in Karachi . Confused need help .

Enthusiast
    he was working on this from Feb this year, that time he was working on getting the polymer frame correct, he shared his new project with me......and only now he is going to release it.....so you can guess that how much time he put into a project.......inshallah tomorrow I may be visiting peshawar, plan is to visit MSA, Royal Arms factory and few more .... i will surely take some detailed pictures of this .....
    Please share your email ID, I want to discuss few things regarding your visit to Peshawar and seeking your guidance for purchasing a handgun and shotgun

post deleted
    Last edited by cancer_doc; 26-12-2018 at 04:04 AM.

There frames crack. Almost without exception. After a few heavy shooting sessions. I have seen those. However a few years back a few imported frames were used to manufacture local glocks. They have yet to crack.

Apart from that, the plastic guide rods break with near monotonous regularity. An MSA Glock I shot once gave amazing accuracy and reliability, but in the durability department it left a lot to be desired.

M<y two cents worth. If you have a glock itch. Stamp on it firmly! the real deal is way to expensive and not worth the price at which it is sold. The locals suffer from cracking frame and rod issues amongst a host of other problems.
    I understand and respect the concerns of members. However, these local made have been sold in thousands for more than 9 years there should be hundreds of pictures showing fails. I can't find such pictures on internet or forums.
    In stressful situations we do not rise to the occasion, we fall to our level of training.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol View Post
    I understand and respect the concerns of members. However, these local made have been sold in thousands for more than 9 years there should be hundreds of pictures showing fails. I can't find such pictures on internet or forums.
    Most people who buy em are not the type to use social media to educate others. However I have seen local guns kabooming.. generaly the vids are passed on via whatsapp groups.

TO give one example. A freind bought an RAC Taurous PT 92. It;s sight was way off and after a few rounds its 'takkar' cracked. Ergo, it refused to shoot. RAC did replace the takkar free of cost, but the sight cannot be changed. My freind was too disaponted to continue shooting

Haider Arms, Peshawar, are making a transparent frame Plock. You do not see a transparent frame pistol every day !!! Watch on YouTube.
    Last edited by Imtiaz Shah; 19-03-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Haider Arms, Peshawar, are making a transparent frame Plock. You do not see a transparent frame pistol every day !!! Watch on YouTube.
    I saw their pics.. It looked. it looked.. :O

Haider arms don't make anything.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Seriously brother i personally own a Glock 17 A PLUS copy made by them and got its guide rod, barrel and sights replaced serving me well so far