Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Best local glock manufacturer

What are they asking for it?

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    The highest recomendation I've persobally had from most friends who are main street shop owners has been Insaf Shah. One of them "Haider Arms" who also got own Youtube channel, said they usuall place an order 60-80 plocks with Haji Insaf Shah, for customers and they hardly get any complaints. I know Haji Insaf Shah & co personally but have not tried any of their glocks yet.

Recently I was at Badar & Brothers to pick up a couple of their export models TT's for friends, during my visit B&B Manager showed me their newly launched G19. I didn't buy it but they were highly praising it and were offering a full 2 years warrenty in comparison with other manufacturers who offer a 1 year warrenty instead. Like all other Plock makers they mentioned the same point that the warrenty is only conditioned to the use of minimum POF or other foreign ammo but it will give problems with local ammo. The finish however was quite nice. Pic attached.

Attachment 38508

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    One the gunsmith "Syed Farooq Ali Shah" from Peshawar is also a pro in making Plock!
    Farooq shah sb is a very nice personality ,he is one of the best gun makers and excelled in ceracoating and gun paint, his repute is v good in industrial area
    Last edited by sadatpk; 17-01-2021 at 10:42 PM.

Rookie
    Stay away from these sub standard guns.

You can say these guns a good paper weight. Ceracoating and gun paint is a secondary item and these guys are only working on cosmetics.
    PB = Polished Brass

Ok, I have not read the whole thread, but thought this might be helpful if not already said.
    In the US we have a saying: "Buy once, cry once". I carry a Glock 43X and have about 5000 trouble-free rounds through it, and I plan to shoot at least 25,000 before I replace anything major. I just got another for my son. They aren't cheap, but I don't worry about cracked plastic, broken springs, bent or chipped internal parts.
    What is the price of a real, Austrian-made Glock in Pakistan?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    Ok, I have not read the whole thread, but thought this might be helpful if not already said.
    In the US we have a saying: "Buy once, cry once". I carry a Glock 43X and have about 5000 trouble-free rounds through it, and I plan to shoot at least 25,000 before I replace anything major. I just got another for my son. They aren't cheap, but I don't worry about cracked plastic, broken springs, bent or chipped internal parts.
    we have a same kind of saying that means if you buy something cheap you cry again and again and if you buy something expensive you cry once.a real Glock is between 3000 to 4000 dollar's nowadays.

That is expensive! I guess it depends on your intended purpose for the handgun. A defensive handgun that you will depend upon for years might be worth it. Worth it to me!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That is expensive! I guess it depends on your intended purpose for the handgun. A defensive handgun that you will depend upon for years might be worth it. Worth it to me!
    yes its very expensive for a 500-600 dollars handgun.i own few CZ's and beretta fs92 and few Turkish pistols,no doubt glock is a great gun but never bought one because i didn't want to pay eight times the real price.

The original Austrian / US made Glocks cost 2 kidneys (literally) here, to me its not worth it. However Chinese and Turkish handguns are available in the market retailing around US$ 800-1000. They are very reliable for SD. however some people just like the glock shape and design so they opt for local glocks, which are available in different qualities. Some are very good, fire without any hiccups, as far as good quality ammo is used.

In Pakistan there is also a similar saying, ehich roughly translates as 'if you buy expensive, you cry once, if you buy cheap, you cry again and again'
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    The original Austrian / US made Glocks cost 2 kidneys (literally) here, to me its not worth it. However Chinese and Turkish handguns are available in the market retailing around US$ 800-1000. They are very reliable for SD. however some people just like the glock shape and design so they opt for local glocks, which are available in different qualities. Some are very good, fire without any hiccups, as far as good quality ammo is used.

In Pakistan there is also a similar saying, ehich roughly translates as 'if you buy expensive, you cry once, if you buy cheap, you cry again and again'
    I was going to say exactly what Fraz said. $4k for a glock is just, just not on. A Turk or a Chinese offering can do the same job at a quarter of the price.

Meanwhile, the global ammo shortage has hit us here as well. 9mm ammo is both very scarce and very expensive. A chinese round is $1.55 or so. American brands such as Speer Gold Dot $2.60, if and when available.

Last range session I shot a grand total of 30 9mm and 3 .32 SnW Long calibre rounds this Sunday.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Same here. I have been shooting a lot of .22 lately! I hope our new president doesn't do something very rude and foolish, like ban on-line sales of ammo!

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I was going to say exactly what Fraz said. $4k for a glock is just, just not on. A Turk or a Chinese offering can do the same job at a quarter of the price.

Meanwhile, the global ammo shortage has hit us here as well. 9mm ammo is both very scarce and very expensive. A chinese round is $1.55 or so. American brands such as Speer Gold Dot $2.60, if and when available.

Last range session I shot a grand total of 30 9mm and 3 .32 SnW Long calibre rounds this Sunday.
    Last sunday I bought a box from the range master, the old flag one.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Last sunday I bought a box from the range master, the old flag one.
    For how much....

Mod. Edit:- deleted post, it's a firearm related discussion forum kindly join political forum to express such thoughts. Thanks for your understanding bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    For how much....
    140 a round. I know its expensive