Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Best local glock manufacturer

Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    Asked RAC about A+ copy of Glock 26 . Last price is 40K not a rupee less with real ( at least what they say ) Glock box for 3K extra but box is optional . I have not seen them but they insist that Glock 26 is no less than 17 or their own 19 . Actually I have been waiting for Glock 43 which will come in few months as most manufacturers are targeting this model .

However their AR 15 copy with imported US barrel ( which I do not believe at all ) and all other imported parts except for stock is for insane 250 K !!!! that is way too much for locally assembled rifle with not so sure imported barrel and other parts . And even more their whole local manufactured in AR 15 configuration is for 150 K . Both prices not justifiable by any means .

Back in 2015 when I converted and got my manual licenses to computerized ones for .222 & .223 I got my rifles made on order in AK configuration each for 30K only and they are working flawlessly with good accuracy at 50 yards . Have not fired them much but satisfied with their results
    I confronted them on Social media re G26 price at 40K. I told them a coupla wks back you were quoting 35K, but they havn't replied yet and I don't think they will.

Even DSA (Daudsons) have put their prices up. 30K for Pump Actions from 37K,
    TRUE SHOT standard from 35 to 38,500
    TrueShot Compact 49K
    And DSA9 (Striker fired) to 49K too. 10% increase on all weapons (apparently higher material cost) ... Disappointing

AOA

Now almost everybody is manufacturing Glock 26 and even they are on their way to Glock 43 . But 26 is even not time tested like 19 / 17 . So at present staying away from local Glocks .

But need to know which local model is most successful

Zigana ( Any variant )

Berreta

Taurus 92 or 909

And most important which company manufactures them the best . As they have stability due to very less parts compared to Glocks way simple to manufacture and even manufacturers are hesitant and sort of saying to stay away from Glocks instead buy one of these 3 clones . What our experts say ?

Please help me select between best local manufactured Zigana , Berreta or Taurus

Lord of War
    Doc, stay away from Zigana variants, my experience with them is not so good.Back in 2014, we bought one from local dealer manufactured by Tatara company, only after a single mag dump it started having issues with discharging the cartridge. AS weapon was for a Army fellow we got it checked by army armorer, found out that the hammer spring up to no good. He got that changed, the weapon worked fine for we mags and then we faced the same issue again....eventually the weapon was sold ......

Last Year another friend of mine bought 3 weapons made on order by Moon Star and one from Haider Arm. we faced same issue. The weapons worked fine for few Magazines on Auto switch but then the hammer spring gave in.....

We used many Betty clones and they are really good. Just get it made by any manufacturer, Royal Arms, Moon Star , Sher Pao Arms, Classic Arms / Haji Insaaf Shah, Zafar Alam Arms, they all are good. I have personal experience with Moon Star & Zafar Alam betty clones and they were really good and reliable.....

Thanks for the reply but please also guide which manufacturer is the best in your personal opinion

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    Doc, stay away from Zigana variants, my experience with them is not so good.Back in 2014, we bought one from local dealer manufactured by Tatara company, only after a single mag dump it started having issues with discharging the cartridge. AS weapon was for a Army fellow we got it checked by army armorer, found out that the hammer spring up to no good. He got that changed, the weapon worked fine for we mags and then we faced the same issue again....eventually the weapon was sold ......

Last Year another friend of mine bought 3 weapons made on order by Moon Star and one from Haider Arm. we faced same issue. The weapons worked fine for few Magazines on Auto switch but then the hammer spring gave in.....

We used many Betty clones and they are really good. Just get it made by any manufacturer, Royal Arms, Moon Star , Sher Pao Arms, Classic Arms / Haji Insaaf Shah, Zafar Alam Arms, they all are good. I have personal experience with Moon Star & Zafar Alam betty clones and they were really good and reliable.....

Lord of War
    I have personally visited the facory of MSA and Insaaf shah, have seen and used there product....I would say go for insaaf shah or MSA, but before you leave the factory, inspect the weapon yourseland check for issues.....

Thanks a lot

Sir any thoughts about upcoming grand power x calibur by moonstar
    Attached Images Attached Images  

he is more of a golibaaz than a gunmaker
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    he is more of a golibaaz than a gunmaker
    that is a bit different thing to be honest, I have no affiliation with MSA it is just that I & a friend of mine got on good terms with Saif. If you compare his piece they are really on par with others, they are of standard quality......however getting Saif to deliver the item on time is a bit hectic, you have to chase up with him all lot

Lord of War
    he was working on this from Feb this year, that time he was working on getting the polymer frame correct, he shared his new project with me......and only now he is going to release it.....so you can guess that how much time he put into a project.......inshallah tomorrow I may be visiting peshawar, plan is to visit MSA, Royal Arms factory and few more .... i will surely take some detailed pictures of this .....

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    he was working on this from Feb this year, that time he was working on getting the polymer frame correct, he shared his new project with me......and only now he is going to release it.....so you can guess that how much time he put into a project.......inshallah tomorrow I may be visiting peshawar, plan is to visit MSA, Royal Arms factory and few more .... i will surely take some detailed pictures of this .....
    If you do visit (MSA, RAC) get us some info on their G19's n 26's, their pros n cons as per factory feedback (not that they're gona give you any cons anyway but worth a try) me and ED discussed it before n am just curious with the latest on their guide rodes breaking issue update. Haji Insaf Shah plocks are meant to be better/OEM interchangable, from What I've heard but Haji insaf shah's factory with their name is in Aza Khel, Nowshera, they have another factory on Kohat Road under the name of Classic Arms Company, it might be worth poping in to Classic Arms Company on Kohat Road. DSA is there as well, I've been interested in finding a bit more on their DSA TrueShot C (Compact), 10+1 with ambidexterous safety but not seen it in person yet. Also it might be a good chance to see/ inspect RAC/MSA new AR's too if you fancy.
    Last edited by MK47; 08-12-2018 at 12:48 PM.

Dear friends I am visiting Peshawar tomorrow (Sunday) and intend to visit weapon shops and manufacturers. Few related Qs.
    1. Are such business places open on Sundays?
    2. What are the must visit shops/manufacturers in Peshawar (my primary goal is to look for pistols and ammo but I also have a shotgun and .22 rifle license waiting for a weapon.
    3. Anyone interested in roaming Peshawar with me for this purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    Dear friends I am visiting Peshawar tomorrow (Sunday) and intend to visit weapon shops and manufacturers. Few related Qs.
    2. What are the must visit shops/manufacturers in Peshawar (my primary goal is to look for pistols and ammo but I also have a shotgun and .22 rifle license waiting for a weapon.
    What kinda pistols are you looking for? Best get their contacts of facebook etc and ring them to make sure they are open before you go.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    What kinda pistols are you looking for? Best get their contacts of facebook etc and ring them to make sure they are open before you go.
    I am looking for a local high quality 30 bore but with a custom/different grip and chinese/russian barrel and if i can find at reasonable price then also a norinco NP34. I also want to find a good deal for quality 30 bore ammo in bulk quantity.

I am looking for a local high quality 30 bore but with a custom/different grip and chinese/russian barrel and if i can find at reasonable price then also a norinco NP34. I also want to find a good deal for quality 30 bore ammo in bulk quantity.
    I don't really trust the idea of locals flagging a local pistol claiming the barrel to be Russian etc, doesn't make sense, you are best of with Badar & Brothers TT-33 Export model at 11,500, meant to be reliable TT with safety and they export it to the USA.

For bulk Ammo, shop around in Hashnagari etc but prices high, I dunno what quantity do you refer to as bulk though.

2000 rounds B&B are closed on Sundays. not sure if others are too.
    Last edited by H Panni; 08-12-2018 at 09:19 PM.

Bro most of shops will be closed on Sunday.

Blog Entries
    I'm impressed by the interest shown in this growing thread towards something which doesn't deserve this much of interest!

Have fun with a BB Glock instead and kill the itch....
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

No sir it is not only about Glock now our local manufacturers are after different other interesting models including copy of walther .22 . Compact and even moving to subcompact Glocks . ARs and many more . Prices may be bit more for local clones but what other options are we left with import ban and insane prices of few one available .

I think we should try to promote our local industry they deserve a bit more respect. Just my personal opinion others may vary