Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G13 bb pistol

Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    Market in Lahore is also crowded with 1:1 replicas manufactured by real companies mostly Sig 226 . In Nila Gumbad I was quoted 23K but prices are insane just search the web same airsoft pistol is of 25 dollars . 10 times expensive in Pakistan does not make any sense . Margin is even more than Glocks. But I believe in wait and watch let the made in china replicas come to Shah Alam market though they will not have that great finish but will be way cheap
    Dear brother i saw a bb pistol in a gun shop looks really awsome and price was 20k but my question is is it leagal to keep it with u what if police searches u and find it ?

You shouldn't be owning any gun if you need to ask this question.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by faizanali555 View Post
    Dear brother i saw a bb pistol in a gun shop looks really awsome and price was 20k but my question is is it leagal to keep it with u what if police searches u and find it ?
    Yes brother sure it is perfectly legal to keep carry and shoot them just like Air Gun . As no license is required it is not in the definition of Firearms .

I do own one Sig 226 it weights feels and even trigger pull is same and unlike other models its slide also moves with each trigger pull so it can easily be mistaken as a real weapon so word of caution it is better to keep these things out of police sight and if they search and find still you have not done any thing illegal so be confident on such occasions .