Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Badar & Brothers TT33 review !!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member SAJJAD ALI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    752

    Badar & Brothers TT33 review !!!

    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

  2. #2
    Member msm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    78
    Iam looking for the review by deathrow but couldn't find it.
    I wanna know how its safety works?
    Hit hard Hit fast Hit often.

  3. #3
    Supreme Member Deathrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,678
    Hello,

    Its a great Tok, really...the safety works perfectly...but I never rely on it...The Tokarev design lacks a drop safety so due to that, it is a rather risky pistol for everyday carry. Its an excellent collection item or for just random range visits.
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

  4. #4
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,491
    Or it can be carried the way I do. Condition three. In terms of concealability,the slim profile is awesome
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  5. #5
    Member msm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    78
    i have cc a TT-33 for almost 3 yrs then switched to NP-34 but its not as comfortable to carry as TT was.(still carrying it since last 5 yrs )
    i used to carry loaded on halfcock. as per my very limited knowledge i was of a view that due to light weight of firing pin and quite reasonable firing pin spring tension firing ping will not gonna hit the primer until hammer falls on it. half-cock was sturdy and sear was strong enough to hold it from falling on firing pin, yes! some how notch to my untrained eye was deep enough to keep sear in place (as said earlier all the observations made by my self were not backed by solid knowledge and experience). what used to bother me was putting pistol on half-cocked position i.e. what if hammer slip of my hand and hit the FP provided some how trigger is not fully released or some how sear fail to catch the hammer at half-cock position.
    due to all above i wanted to know if B&B some how managed to come up with a working safety.

    btw my wildest dream is to have a double action TT-33 with safety like np34
    Hit hard Hit fast Hit often.

  6. #6
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,491
    Quote Originally Posted by msm View Post
    i have cc a TT-33 for almost 3 yrs then switched to NP-34 but its not as comfortable to carry as TT was.(still carrying it since last 5 yrs )
    i used to carry loaded on halfcock. as per my very limited knowledge i was of a view that due to light weight of firing pin and quite reasonable firing pin spring tension firing ping will not gonna hit the primer until hammer falls on it. half-cock was sturdy and sear was strong enough to hold it from falling on firing pin, yes! some how notch to my untrained eye was deep enough to keep sear in place (as said earlier all the observations made by my self were not backed by solid knowledge and experience). what used to bother me was putting pistol on half-cocked position i.e. what if hammer slip of my hand and hit the FP provided some how trigger is not fully released or some how sear fail to catch the hammer at half-cock position.
    due to all above i wanted to know if B&B some how managed to come up with a working safety.

    btw my wildest dream is to have a double action TT-33 with safety like np34
    Get a PX III. Its the same parent platform as the NP 34, but chambered for the 7.62x25 or (Tees bore)
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  7. #7
    Member msm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Get a PX III. Its the same parent platform as the NP 34, but chambered for the 7.62x25 or (Tees bore)
    its not the caliber but the pistol profile which i like, not to mention the price. hmmm kind caliber too.. love these bottle neck bullets
    hope u won't mind sharing pics of ur B&B type 33
    Hit hard Hit fast Hit often.

  8. #8
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,491
    Quote Originally Posted by msm View Post
    its not the caliber but the pistol profile which i like, not to mention the price. hmmm kind caliber too.. love these bottle neck bullets
    hope u won't mind sharing pics of ur B&B type 33
    I dont have one. but I did perusade fellow members, Eddie, Deathrow, Rainman & Skywatcher to get it. I was offered a Chinese 636 in lousy condition for 14k and payment to be made withing 6 months. I grabbed the opportunity. Got the peice fixed and reblued and have been carrying it ever since.

    However, I have also shot the BnB TT and its a great weapon. Dead accurate and Excellent finishing.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •