Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Market Price of Canik 55 TP 9

I have 700 rounds of mix 9mm ammo which i have bought 200+ per round.should i sell or not.if future price is expected 100/round then i sell otherwise not. Thank you pakgun members for your kind suggestion.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Don't have the contact but Majeed sons Gul Haji Plaza Univ. Rd Peshawar quoted both Zigs, between 140k to 150k.
    Thanks bro, can you please share your email address to discuss something more in detail.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    I have 700 rounds of mix 9mm ammo which i have bought 200+ per round.should i sell or not.if future price is expected 100/round then i sell otherwise not. Thank you pakgun members for your kind suggestion.
    What if fresh ammo does not come and the price surges to 300 a pop for chinese. It is already 240 a pop, in karachi.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    What if fresh ammo does not come and the price surges to 300 a pop for chinese. It is already 240 a pop, in karachi.
    There is already a shortage in market. POF on 3 licenses just gave 9mm 50Rounds for 83 a pop that too after a reference.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    The POF Karachi outlet is always completely dry throughout the year.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The POF Karachi outlet is always completely dry throughout the year.
    True, called a few days ago again but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Prices will definitely come down, when the new imports arrives (process began), but not that much. The dealers are skeptical as they are waiting for the new stuff. On Saturday, I asked about 7.62 Tok (30 Bore) ammo from one dealer in Pesh. City (Hashtnagri) he declined to give his price due to non availability of stock (with him) and was waiting for the price cut also.
    Are you saying that ban imposed on weapons imports has been lifted? If this is so I owe you a treat.
    The most deadly weapon on any battlefield is the single well-aimed shot.