Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i get ICT license ?

Malik sb really appreciate your concern and detailed information you provided
    That will be great help to make things shorter.
    Best Regards brother.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Stage 2

Once, after documents are submitted and your application is accepted by the D.C, charachter verification will be carried out by the Special branch and the police station in your vicinity, which you had mentioned in your application form. Verification will be carried out at the address, which was the same as the proof of residence provided initially. Officials of both the special branch and your local police station will call you (the one's at the police station are a bit slower, you might have to go thier to inquire yourself). For getting verification done successfully you will either need an acquaintance in the police or the use of chai-panni. This also requires a lot of documents but they might exempt you from submitting most of them. But they still usually require proof from two people who live in your area, who verify the soundness of your charachter.

Stage 3

After this the verification reports will go back to the d.c office. If everything has gone good till now your Demand notes will be issued purchase the weapons get dealers entry on it, submit it. The d.c will give his final approval and you will receive your liscence soon.
    Last edited by malik94; 14-02-2019 at 12:05 PM.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Thier are a few possible shortcuts for making the process much simpler. If you have a heavy reference the d.c has the authority to have you exempted from getting police and special branch verification done. Such people have also had thier demand notes issued the very same day.

Another way is, the staff at the CFC can get just mark your reports as 'verified'. If Chai Pani is at play.

Also if you are getting it done through any channel where the staff is not getting thier 'fair share' they might give you frivolous excuses for preventing you from getting your liscence, this usually occurs at the stage, where the demand note is to be issued. These excuses usually are that, the d.c has temporarily banned or halted the process or the policy is being revised. Or they might lie that your verification reports have not come back yet, or have came back as unverified. Or that for example d.c Saab is approving applications of list no 'x' and the turn for list number 'y' has not come yet, check at a later time. etc. Nine times out of ten these are all lies, just stay steadfast.

In the end patience is key, if you are not using shortcuts. I wish you good luck in this endeavor.
    Last edited by malik94; 14-02-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I like the way you use the term "fair share" (in inverted commas)
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Malik sb really appreciate your concern and detailed information you provided
    That will be great help to make things shorter.
    Best Regards brother.
    No problem sir, it was my pleasure, I strive to to be helpful to all the members on this forum, as they have always been to me. Also, this might also serve as a comprehensive guide, for others who might be unclear about the process or might have other doubts or hesitation. And also don't ever hesitate, if I can be of any further assistance.
    Last edited by malik94; 14-02-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Seems like your question has been answered quite thoroughly already. Would just like to add that as pointed above with the right ‘shortcuts’, the process can be extremely simple and quick. Basically you only need to fill out a form and pay the Rs7500 fee. All other requirements can be ‘waived’. No NTN, no profession proof, no verification process, no proof of residence. Dont even need Islmabad address on the NIC. You could technically walk out with a demand note in 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I like the way you use the term "fair share" (in inverted commas)
    Thank you for the compliment concerning my specific choice of words, but sadly one has to resort to such cynical wordplay, when the people in question consider such ill-gotten monetary compensation to be thier due right, that too with almost absolute impunity.
    Last edited by malik94; 14-02-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hussain182 View Post
    Seems like your question has been answered quite thoroughly already. Would just like to add that as pointed above with the right ‘shortcuts’, the process can be extremely simple and quick. Basically you only need to fill out a form and pay the Rs7500 fee. All other requirements can be ‘waived’. No NTN, no profession proof, no verification process, no proof of residence. Dont even need Islmabad address on the NIC. You could technically walk out with a demand note in 10 minutes.
    Yes you a right it is quite possible, but I did everything by the book. Although it took much longer but I ended up not having to pay a single ruppee, except for the official fee, of course. But my humble advice for others would be to not test thier patience, as it might get frustrating.
    Last edited by malik94; 14-02-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Is it a all Pakistan license.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Is it a all Pakistan license.
    Just isb and Punjab.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Just isb and Punjab.
    Then it's of no use for me.

Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Have gotten DM issued.
    I'm surprised to hear that. I had submitted my application in December 2018 and when I went to check after one month. They said they had temporarily stopped issuing new licenses since October (No one mentioned this during my multiple visits post October, in fact they said licenses were being issued).

So now i'm wondering why they did not demand chai pani or reference from me and instead said to wait till January end for new procedures for license issuance to be implemented(which as far as I know have not been implemented.)

When exactly was your case submitted and processed?

Had not read all your messages. They probably lied. I am considering making it through reference and then setting them up on a pitch fork. I do not appreciate red tape and bribery at all.

Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    I'm surprised to hear that. I had submitted my application in December 2018 and when I went to check after one month. They said they had temporarily stopped issuing new licenses since October (No one mentioned this during my multiple visits post October, in fact they said licenses were being issued).

So now i'm wondering why they did not demand chai pani or reference from me and instead said to wait till January end for new procedures for license issuance to be implemented(which as far as I know have not been implemented.)

Bro I had submitted my application in the mid of July and my verification had been completed and the reports had arrived back at the d.c office by early August.

They finally issued my demand notes with such ease, after danda from the higher ups came thier way, although only a week earlier they had told me that the process has been banned by the d.c indefinitely. My DMs had been delayed for so long that they were issued in the last week of January. If I had known any better, I would have used the same approach earlier and my DMs might have been issued by as early as August. I had made multiple visits during this period, and every time they had a new excuse.
    Last edited by malik94; 15-02-2019 at 11:53 PM.

I went there only yesterday to enquire about something, if the new procedure has not started yet, why were they taking new applications ? BTW have they sent your credentials for police verification yet ?

Had not read all your messages. They probably lied. I am considering making it through reference and then setting them up on a pitch fork. I do not appreciate red tape and bribery at all.
    Do this if you can, it will save you money and your conscious will be clear.

Otherwise one has to utilize any options available if thier is no other choice and it will save you a lot of 'khuwaari'.

Do let me know if you need any further guidance.

Good luck
    Last edited by malik94; 15-02-2019 at 11:52 PM.

Dear Members,
    I've heard from reliable sources that all pakistan licences are being issued from Quetta / Balochistan upon paying around 25k to the agent. Kindly advise if these licences are genuine and is it worth going for it.
    Thanks!

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    yes 100 percent genuine if source is reliable

Can someone please tell me how much chai pani will ICT guys charge for a 9mm license? Thanks

How much chai pani do they charge?