Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i get ICT license ?

Can i get ICT license ?

I have property in isb but i live in Attock
    So my secondary address is isb but primary is The Attock one.
    I obtained few licenses from ICT back in 90s
    But now hearing only citizen with permanent address can avail ICT licenses
    I don't want to change my primary address just to obtain a firearm license. ..
    Please guide.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

I will let you know inshAllah because i'll be applying for it soon and I'll ask around. Hopefully others can answer even before that.

Thanks bro ill be waiting...
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

I think you can get it. You will have to provide somemore documentation, like utility bills etc
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Thanks bro ill be waiting...
    Currently sitting at license office. Moved up my trip so the readers do not get delayed.They say you should either have Islamabad as current and permanent address or current address as Islamabad and present property ownership documents. Also ntn document is must which I do not have yet. Also they are currently only making one license for each person.

Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    Currently sitting at license office. Moved up my trip so the readers do not get delayed.They say you should either have Islamabad as current and permanent address or current address as Islamabad and present property ownership documents. Also ntn document is must which I do not have yet. Also they are currently only making one license for each person.
    are they giving .223 and .308 rifle licences ?
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    are they giving .223 and .308 rifle licences ?
    As per the person accepting applications at ICT facilitation center .222 is being made but he seemed not sure to me. I do not even think he realizes .22 and .222 are worlds apart. So I guess we have to wait for further confirmation from another member.

Lord of War
    ICT licenses are being issued or they have stopped issuing new lics?

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    Stopped since long
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    They just opened for 10 days
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

They just opened for 10 days
    Anyone have a picture of isbd license card? I have applied for this card. Km curious to see what it looks like?

Quote Originally Posted by abuzar4zu View Post
    Anyone have a picture of isbd license card? I have applied for this card. Km curious to see what it looks like?
    Curiosity killed the cat.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Curiosity killed the cat.
    Hahahha.... yes indeed. Some one told me its impossible to change the weapon after card(means very ling process) so im very sad because i have 30 bore pistol of my father

Quote Originally Posted by abuzar4zu View Post
    Hahahha.... yes indeed. Some one told me its impossible to change the weapon after card(means very ling process) so im very sad because i have 30 bore pistol of my father
    And another one told me after having card you can easily change weapon of any type. At its calibre it is written NPB so you can get any NPB weapon. Buy the weapon go to nadra office simple.

Anyone who was able to obtain ict license in last couple of months?
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Yes. What would you like to know?

Have gotten DM issued.
    Last edited by malik94; 14-02-2019 at 04:19 AM.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Share the whole scenario guys
    Im also looking forward to submit couple of applications
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Share the whole scenario guys
    Im also looking forward to submit couple of applications
    Although they have established a modern-looking citizen facilitation centre, but still the same old corrupt system is prevalent. And the staff members are still patwaris at heart and only work for either carrots or sticks. In my experience the following are the few channels which you can utilize for getting your liscence issued.

1) The easiest is if you are yourself a government official, otherwise you will need a dependable acquaintance in the office who will help you in processing your application. Or a sifarish from some senior bureaucratic or political authority from elsewhere, who can ask the senior officials in ICT to consider your case.

2) You can directly approach the people in the Citizen facilitation center or the arms clerk and strike a deal with them by offering them 'chai-panni'.

3) You can acquire the services of an agent i.e 'tout', this will be convenient but will have a higher 'mark up'.

4) I think arms dealers in Islamabad and Rawalpindi also offer such services. But this channel will also have a higher mark up.

But before utilizing any of these channels, just do a preliminary visit of the office and ask them for information. Their is a very very slim chance that they might facilitate you genuinely, without any intentions of greed. But go anytime before 12 o' clock as after 1 p.m they only entertain applications which come through the tout channel.
    Last edited by malik94; 14-02-2019 at 10:45 AM.

Now coming to the actual process.

Stage 1

You will need to fill out the application form for the grant of arms liscence, its available online. And you will also need the following documents.

1) Photocopy of NTN certificate (I had it especially issued for the first time for my liscence application)

2) Certificate of profession issued from applicants organization, if the applicant is a businessman or self-employed, they will need certificate written by themself with the letterhead of thier business with details such as, proclaiming themself as its sole proprietor, co-owner, partner. etc. and providing details such as its date of establishment. And declaring oneself liable for its profits and liabilities.etc.

3) two passport size photographs

4) copy of the applicants cnic

5) proof of residence in Islamabad. This could be either your current or permanent address on your CNIC, if thier is none. You will need to provide other evidence such as, the photocopy of your rental agreement, utility bills or deed/registered/transfer letter, if you own residential property in Islamabad.

6) Two photocopies of your arms liscence form that you have filled out. (It will be used for the charachter verification carried out by the police and special branch)

Note: All photocopied documents except for those of the arms liscence application form are to be attested by a gazetted officer.
    Last edited by malik94; 14-02-2019 at 12:50 PM.