Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Winter 2017-18 titr/partridge hunt

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Winter 2017-18 titr/partridge hunt

    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  2. #2
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  3. #3
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  4. #4
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,871
    Very nice.i like the way you recorded it.

  5. #5
    Thanks bro
    I use gopro hero4 silver on my cap
    Made my custome mount
    It has head mount but i like to use my own hand made https://pinterest.com/pin/705024516640997196/

    What do you think? https://pin.it/4e7qi5d2ebipiu
    Last edited by Afzaal; 06-05-2018 at 10:22 AM.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  6. #6
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Thanks bro
    I use gopro hero4 silver on my cap
    Made my custome mount
    It has head mount but i like to use my own hand made https://pinterest.com/pin/705024516640997196/

    What do you think? https://pin.it/4e7qi5d2ebipiu
    Nice setup bro.

  7. #7
    Thanks guys.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  8. #8
    some good shots bro.
    -------It,s Always Better To Have A Gun And Not Need It.Then Need A Gun And Not Have It.------

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOTGUNNER View Post
    some good shots bro.
    Thank you bro.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  10. #10


    2018/2019 full video will be uploaded Soon Insha Allah
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  11. #11
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Peshawer
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post


    2018/2019 full video will be uploaded Soon Insha Allah
    Outstanding shooting by a seasoned hunter. Those 2 partridges never stood a chance against the steady hand hunter. Keep it up bhai.
    Command lies with none but Allah.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    Outstanding shooting by a seasoned hunter. Those 2 partridges never stood a chance against the steady hand hunter. Keep it up bhai.
    Thanks brother for your appreciation
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  13. #13
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    2,268
    great shooting dear.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  14. #14
    Thanks brother
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  15. #15
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post


    2018/2019 full video will be uploaded Soon Insha Allah
    Excellent shooting bro.

  16. #16
    Manana roor.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  17. #17
    Expert Member Jibz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post


    2018/2019 full video will be uploaded Soon Insha Allah
    Very controlled and calculated shots. Der alaaa. Keep it up, dear sir.
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”


  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    Very controlled and calculated shots. Der alaaa. Keep it up, dear sir.
    Thanks a million dear brother
    Stay blessed
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    621
    Masha ALLAH Afzaal bro Great Hunt.

  20. #20
    Thanks Zaheer bhai
    Glad u like it.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •