Thread: Any Update on New Sindh arms License

Any Update on New Sindh arms License

I have heard from my friend that new arms license will open up next month or so on . Is it true??
    Please guide me

No, the news is totally fake. No licenses in Sindh are going to open for a while so forget about those... C02 pistols and airguns are good substitutes :-).... Consider those at the moment.
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    .. Or you can opt for a Baluchistan one as well.. rest is non licensed stuff such as air guns and Co2 powered rifles and handguns
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    .. Or you can opt for a Baluchistan one as well.. rest is non licensed stuff such as air guns and Co2 powered rifles and handguns
    ED bro I remember 1st you were against it, but now you are recommending.

What I have seen once anyone has been stopped and rangers ask just justify the address then none have any answer to give.

I will say not go to for it as in coming time all reentries will be canceled.

Rookie
    Assalam u aliakum

Any update new Sindh arm licence
    And any friend advised me about alternate licence
    And who is the reliable dealer in karachi

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sghussain View Post
    Assalam u aliakum

Any update new Sindh arm licence
    And any friend advised me about alternate licence
    And who is the reliable dealer in karachi
    the only update is that officially they are closed and unofficially, everythign is happening under the table.

I have personally seen a Baluchistan lic had all of its data transferred to Sindh and a Sindh manual book issued. And the same conputerized as well. If one has the money and the contacts. everything gets done.

As a matter of fact, work never really stopped. Just got way more expensive
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com