Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Moi lifted ban on new arms licenses .

@ Imtiaz Shah: On the very next day did as you advised...in addition sent my Income Tax reruns and every thing including NOC of my department,FIRs of my ongoing cases and court procceedings addressed to SO(Arms) MOI....But even then I am reluctant to believe even my application would be given any importance....that's why I was more interested to have some reputed dealer so he could arrange on ChaI PannI
    .. ...Should I call or write once again to find fate of my application? Pls advise or gain look for any dealer or agent

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Today heard the rumors from isb employees that issuing the islamabad capital territory licenses have been stopped
    IS IT TRUE SHAH JEE ?
    They were opened for one week or so. Now closed as told by a dealer.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post

Very sad news indeed.
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...

Lord of War
    WHAT!!!! But I have submitted application to nadra for change of address on cnic......what a waste of money

Quote Originally Posted by MUJ View Post
    @ Imtiaz Shah: On the very next day did as you advised...in addition sent my Income Tax reruns and every thing including NOC of my department,FIRs of my ongoing cases and court procceedings addressed to SO(Arms) MOI....But even then I am reluctant to believe even my application would be given any importance....that's why I was more interested to have some reputed dealer so he could arrange on ChaI PannI
    .. ...Should I call or write once again to find fate of my application? Pls advise or gain look for any dealer or agent
    Sir, I have not contacted MOI in several months. Never used the arms-dealer route for my licences and scrupulously avoided "chai paani" so no expertise or contact there, sorry !
    If you have some person in Islamabad, who can go to MOI, ask him to inquire status of your application. Correspondence may be answered in due course.
    I suspect that since ICT-DC office licences opened, the MOI licences have tapered off.

Moi is starting issuness of licenses from 1st June .
    Applicant will visit nadra hq with his cnic ,one 50 rs stamp paper and deposit 1500 processing fee
    nadra will send case to moi
    moi will make police varifcation in 48 hours and if ok then send approval to nadra
    nadra will charge fee and issue licenses demand note
    after purchase it will be submitted back to nadra
    card will be issued after this
    Licenses will be issued only verified applicants with the address of Islamabad only.
    Last edited by MIRZA1988; 31-05-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Since the current govt has now ended its 5 years term and we are about to enter the transition period until the next govt is elected I heared this period will over ride some of the things enforced by the government just ended and firearms import ban may be one of them. During this temporary period the import ban may be lifted until the next elected govt come in power and they make the new rules. I don't know if this is true or not but I hope it is. ?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Since the current govt has now ended its 5 years term and we are about to enter the transition period until the next govt is elected I heared this period will over ride some of the things enforced by the government just ended and firearms import ban may be one of them. During this temporary period the import ban may be lifted until the next elected govt come in power and they make the new rules. I don't know if this is true or not but I hope it is. ?
    May you have clarfied butter and sugar in your mouth, good sir!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Khadim ala Punjab rejected the proposal of personal arms licenses few days ago .Interm govt has not mendidate to open licenses .
    Import is policy matter and in April Fed cabinet reject the import summary .
    By the way prices will not come down even import open now .
    New import policy is very very difficult .Only big Fish in pool survive .
    Dealers are so selfish . So keep on dreaming .

Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    Applicant will visit nadra hq with his cnic ,one 50 rs stamp paper and deposit 1500 processing fee
    moi will make police varifcation in 48 hours and if ok then send approval to nadra
    Licenses will be issued only verified applicants with the address of Islamabad only.
    So has anyone successfully gone through this procedure?

Ahsan Iqbal after his injury announced his life's manifesto to end all private firearm ownership. I hope he was unsuccessful in carrying out any meaningful action in this regard in the last days of his term.

Does any one know the laws governing concept of retainer in arms license. Does he have to be direct blood sibling or can he be cousin/friend?

What is current situation of ICT licenses ?
    Are they being issued ?
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...

Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    So has anyone successfully gone through this procedure?

Ahsan Iqbal after his injury announced his life's manifesto to end all private firearm ownership. I hope he was unsuccessful in carrying out any meaningful action in this regard in the last days of his term.

Yes

This person always speak without thinking .
    Thank Allah he is no more .

Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    Does any one know the laws governing concept of retainer in arms license. Does he have to be direct blood sibling or can he be cousin/friend?
    Only blood relative and spouse.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Only blood relative and spouse.
    Absolutely wrong .
    Any one who fulfills conditions can be retainer .

Absolutely wrong .
    And can you please tell us which conditions.

Has anyone gone through this process yet?
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Absolutely wrong .
    Retainer is only blood relation or spouse.
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Retainer-ship12. A maximum of two retainer-ships of the arms licences will begranted on application. Only father, brother spouse, son and daughterwill be eligible, subject to provision of authentic documents/affidavitcertifying that the person concerned is not involved in any criminalactivity.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Blog Entries
    Patience ,brothers patience. Deleted some comments to make the discussion go peacefully and respectfully.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.