Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moi lifted ban on new arms licenses .

@ drsmali
    MOI gratis licences were issued on recommendations of federal government officers' employer ministries.

@ ED
    MOI licences are now closed and DC Islamabad licences have opened.
    Last edited by Imtiaz Shah; 12-05-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    @ drsmali
    MOI gratis licences were issued on recommendations of federal government officers' employer ministries.

@ ED
    MOI licences are now closed and DC Islamabad licences have opened.

Moi issuing licenses .
    But they are for permanent residents of Islamabad , FATA and GB .
    only npb licenses .Moi send aproval to nadra and after due process nadra issue demand note
    We got 4 npb licenses demand note last week . 2 of them gratis because licence holders are fed govt employs .

ICT licenses are issued buy ICT and they have no concern with nadra .

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    are you sure about this that Moi has started issuing the licenses to Islamabad residents? i did not see any notification.

Tomorrow i will visit ICT Administration office for applying lic, just need to confirm if online available NTN certificate is accepted by them as NTN number, before i go through the hassle of changing address on my CNIC
    Those are not MOi licenses but ICT
    District majestrat is the Authority who issue those licenses for locals.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    Moi issuing licenses .
    only npb licenses .Moi send aproval to nadra and after due process nadra issue demand note
    We got 4 npb licenses demand note last week . 2 of them gratis because licence holders are fed govt employs .

Bhai, ICT is issuing lics through Nadra, read the SOP posted above....nadra is to issue demand note and nadra has to provide license card in 30 days...

Till now no ICT has agreement with nadra .
    But it is in progress as per my info .
    ICT revelation is also their project not supported by nadra .

Enthusiast
    Moi issuing licenses .

My wife have permananet address of FATA on her CNIC and present address of Punjab. Can she get a license, what is procedure for applying MoI license without going to Islamabad. Currently I am based in Sahiwal.

Till now no ICT has agreement with nadra .
    But it is in progress as per my info .
    ICT revelation is also their project not supported by nadra .
    Dear please share procedure for moi lic. We have to visit moi section officer for approval or just visit nadra regional head office g10....

Can any member pls help to identify any reasonable Dealer Agent in Lahore or Islamabad who can help me for MOI Gratis Licence as I am Federal Govt employee....having Punjab NIC but required to work in different parts of country. ...all in original way...all documents availible .....actually issue is pursuance as these matters needs continuous pursuance and I can not sit in Islamabad for days and weeks for this matter yes 1 or 2 times can go ...as per my information which may be wrong once issued from MOI all Nadara requirements could even be completed from any NADRA centre in country
    Last edited by MUJ; 15-05-2018 at 02:14 AM.

Moi issuing licenses .

Sir there is a process of police verification before MOI sends approval to Nadra. I know quite a few people stuck at this stage.
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    Bhai, ICT is issuing lics through Nadra, read the SOP posted above....nadra is to issue demand note and nadra has to provide license card in 30 days...
    Mirza sahib is right. As of now, ICT licences have got nothing to do with Nadra. That line in SOP could be used for future refernece

Quote Originally Posted by MUJ View Post
    Can any member pls help to identify any reasonable Dealer Agent in Lahore or Islamabad who can help me for MOI Gratis Licence as I am Federal Govt employee....having Punjab NIC but required to work in different parts of country. ...all in original way...all documents availible .....actually issue is pursuance as these matters needs continuous pursuance and I can not sit in Islamabad for days and weeks for this matter yes 1 or 2 times can go ...as per my information which may be wrong once issued from MOI all Nadara requirements could even be completed from any NADRA centre in country
    You need to get request letter signed from your parent department. Some call it NOC some referral letter. Pls make sure that your place of work as islamabad is written in the letter. Then write an application to SO arms for issuance of gratis licence. You dont need to go anywhere. Just post the documents and your request will be processed. You will be informed once approval for your licence is sent to Nadra. Then you can collect your demand note from there.

@ MUJ
    Compose application for gratis NPB licence, on plain paper, addressed to SO(Arms) M/O Interior, Islamabad. Mention that you do not have gratis licence. Attach, copy of CNIC, photos and service-letter (on official letter-head) from your department in Lahore. Send via courier to Section Officer (Arms), Ministry of Interior, Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad.
    Simultaneously, write (Through Proper Channel/via your Lahore Department) to the Secretary/Additional Secretary of your parent Ministry in Islamabad, mentioning that you do not already have gratis licence and request for referral to and No Objection Certificate to MOI. This is essential and you will need to pursue to prevent delay.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Imtiaz Shah; 15-05-2018 at 06:02 PM.

Moi licenses are only for previlged ones right now .
    It is right of issuing authority to wave off police verification .
    And govt servants are also exempted from verification.
    We got letter and our licenses issued on same day .
    Now have to buy weapons . Prices are very high now and it is not right time for buying .

Then u will buy later even expensive...
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Moi licenses are only for previlged ones right now .
    It is right of issuing authority to wave off police verification .
    And govt servants are also exempted from verification.
    We got letter and our licenses issued on same day .
    Now have to buy weapons . Prices are very high now and it is not right time for buying .
    Does privileged include civilians with connections?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktar View Post
    My wife have permananet address of FATA on her CNIC and present address of Punjab. Can she get a license, what is procedure for applying MoI license without going to Islamabad. Currently I am based in Sahiwal.
    @MIRZA1988..... can you please reply regarding my query? Anyone else who can guide me..

@ Doktor
    Yes she can apply for moi license .
    She can also get license from political agent concerned and latter can convert its validity to all Pakistan .
    she can also apply for Punjab license in the case she is on govt job . Becuse in Punjab only licenses are open for govt servants .

@ H Panni
    Yes moi issuing licenses to previlged ones .

@ Doktor
    Yes she can apply for moi license .
    She can also get license from political agent concerned and latter can convert its validity to all Pakistan .
    she can also apply for Punjab license in the case she is on govt job . Becuse in Punjab only licenses are open for govt servants .

@ H Panni
    Yes moi issuing licenses to previlged ones .
    What is the procedure for Govt. Employee to apply License in Punjab ? As my wife is also a Govt employee.

Further do u have information when regular licenses are opening in Punjab...... ?

Enthusiast
    @MIRZA1988

No she isn't Govt Employee (although I am Punjab Govt Employee). How can she apply for MoI license without going to Islamabad.