Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moi lifted ban on new arms licenses .

Moi lifted ban on new arms licenses .

Good news for the permanent residents of Islamabad , GB , FATA
    Procedure for new licenses is complete .
    Now every person who has Parmanent address of Islamabad,Fata and GB can approach tho the nadra office of arms licenses and after varification of his cnic he can get npb license . Limit per person is two licenses.
    Procedure will start in coming week .
    Golden chance for residents of Islamabad
    Last edited by MIRZA1988; 13-04-2018 at 10:12 PM.

Kindly mention source. We have had so many false starts in last 4 years that brain automatically rejects such news now.

don't worry this is confirmed
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

I'm thinking about changing my permanent adddress to Islamabad from KPK.I live in Islamabad. All existing licenses are KPK. Any thoughts or advice.

Cannot disclose source but it is very very athentic.
    Nadra devolved software for new operations .
    The coming week is not far .
    limt of licenses is under consideration now .

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    I'm thinking about changing my permanent adddress to Islamabad from KPK.I live in Islamabad. All existing licenses are KPK. Any thoughts or advice.
    Same boat and confused now....I have my address from rwp and on that I have Punjab, kpk and bal lics issued, but I have moved to Islamabad now .....so to avoid any issue with the law, I think I will keep temp address to rwp and change permanent to islamabad.....we own both properties so no issue with that

Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    Good news for the permanent residents of Islamabad , GB , FATA
    Procedure for new licenses is complete .
    Now every person who has Parmanent address of Islamabad,Fata and GB can approach tho the nadra office of arms licenses and after varification of his cnic he can get npb license . Limit per person is two licenses.
    Procedure will start in coming week .
    Golden chance for residents of Islamabad
    What is the timeline regarding purchase of weapon after a license has been obtained? How long before the license becomes null and void

Lord of War
    As oer previous practice and currrent for provinces , one has 60 days to purchase weapon on demand note, that demand note is then signed by DCO office in the area and then submitted to Nadra......nadra will print the card.....

If a licence is approved by MOI, they issue to you a letter to NADRA Licence Office in G-10, Mauve Area, Islamabad. The person has to download the NADRA arms application form and fill in, attach photos etc and present at NADRA. They will take fee at their onsite bank and hand you the tracking-receipt and yellow Demand-Note (15 minutes). Weapon has to be bought within 90 (ninety days) and dealer makes entry in column one of DN (The DN, with all entries, must be returned to NADRA within 90 days). Then you go to arms-clerk in ICT DC office (G-11/4) with copy of CNIC, copy of dealer-receipt and deposit DN with clerk for DC office entry on column two on DN (one to two days). Then you deposit the DN and copy of dealer-receipt to NADRA and they will stamp the tracking-receipt (15 minutes). Your Card licence can be picked up in a month to two months. This has been the MOI/NADRA process since long.

Any idea of weapon change fir karachites

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    not only for krachites but for everyone now moi delegating powers to nadra
    It was big problem but almost solved .
    Wait and prey for person who make it possible .
    @ Imtiaz Shah You are right but now Procedure will me much easy .
    Will update very soon

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    According to the info from my DC office each weapon change on the new computerised card license is Rs.700 I assume this will be a similar procedure for most places. Its a disadvantage that comes with these computerised licenses I guess as on our paper booklet licences the weapon change was free.

Good news
    Tha ks for the updates bros.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

What are license issuing and renewal fees in Islamabad.

Also does anyone know what will be the status of my KPK issued licenses if I change my permanent address on CNIC to Islamabad.

Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    What are license issuing and renewal fees in Islamabad.

Also does anyone know what will be the status of my KPK issued licenses if I change my permanent address on CNIC to Islamabad.
    No issue. you can have licence of any province as long as its verifiable. new KPK card licences can be checked online.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    No issue. you can have licence of any province as long as its verifiable. new KPK card licences can be checked online.
    Tell that to punjab Pulce brother.....who will always be on you one or the other way for their chai pani, I would suggest to keep one address same as License, be it permanent or present, one address must match the pne on license

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    Tell that to punjab Pulce brother.....who will always be on you one or the other way for their chai pani, I would suggest to keep one address same as License, be it permanent or present, one address must match the pne on license
    these *******s will never stop harassing and complaining.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

How about licenses for Punjab and Sindh residents?

Punjab and Sindh licenses will be opened(through backdoor) as soon as the same parties are voted in again. They do have to earn back the money spent on elections. sorry couldnt resist.

Lord of War
    I doubt that, if they stick to the rule of permanent address of islamabad being a mandatory requirement then there is no other way around it.....and I think policy makers learned their lessons from kpk and balochistan arms policy where one doesnt have to be the resident of the province.......