Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Need expert opinion on Islamuddin arms (Moon star arms) made clones

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krazy009 View Post
    Hello guys, although it's not relevant but any of these local manufacturers made a decent double barrel shotgun. Any experience or idea.?
    I know of a DBBL sxs that kaboomed. It was not a plesent sight. the dude lost a hand. But if your heart is set on em, RAC makes a few of different qualities. The Ejector model is 24k in karachi at their factory outlet. He swears by them and their cheaper offerings are under 8k. But they told me never to shoot those.

We have used the 24k one extensively. So far our hands are intect (stress on 'so far') We do no tuse excels and super or evne sg shells in those, though. Just # 4 and 8
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    I don't think any of these ones do, except ppl like Sherpao arms, Peshawar arms etc, but I'm not sure about their reliability. DSA or Daudsons Armoury have made their Over & Under which has not officially been launched yet nor the price has been decided/ announced yet as per their email, but I've got a strong feeling that price wise it'll be a disappointment as am sure it'll be around 50K or more mark just like most of their handguns in which case I personally wouldn't prefer it as most famousTurkish branded O/U's like Kral etc are still retailing for under 50K in Peshawar
    Bhai can you please share the details of dealers have these in stock?
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Details of what in stock? If you mean Kral O/U then Sarbiland Khan (Farhan) quoted 45K for a Turkish O/U in msg. M sure it was a Kral O/U he was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    almost every big dealer has turkish shotguns, you may go to Haider arms or any other shop in Hashtnagri. hope i got the name right.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Details of what in stock? If you mean Kral O/U then Sarbiland Khan (Farhan) quoted 45K for a Turkish O/U in msg. M sure it was a Kral O/U he was referring to.
    3 months back i got one for 47k kral o/u. ejector one
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by krazy009 View Post
    Hello guys, although it's not relevant but any of these local manufacturers made a decent double barrel shotgun. Any experience or idea.?
    DSA is the way to go in local. and that too their pump actions.

Must be Kral because he quoted Rs 85,000 for MP 155 and Huglu O/U.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    3 months back i got one for 47k kral o/u. ejector one
    Is it any good,? Black or silver? I think black ones are no longer around.

Black? I have never seen that, i have only come across two models the only difference is the engraving on the receiver.
    and its good enough.

The balck one,s were in the market 3 years back onle silver available i bought one myself a year a go,they are just average quailty but good for the money you pay.

Not sure about quality but
    I think chrome looks more elegant and sturdy
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail