Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need expert opinion on Islamuddin arms (Moon star arms) made clones

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    Yes. when you see the actual pistol, one can cry easily.
    Pre-cisely .....
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Sir naximani, my suggestion is to firmly bandage the itch for a local plock. Especially, if it is going to be an SD weapon. (One cant really call time out in a real world gun fight wiht BGs).

Fellow members Eddie and Deathrow had the same itch. Ergo a plock. But have since quashed the same. Another fellow meber got one and we wil test her out at the range.

They can make accurate plocks as well as relaibel plocks. But if you wil have just one gun for shooting downrange, for SD and for cc, then no, i would not trust the duribility of a local polymer weapon.

Its not really their fault as such. They simply do not have access to the kind of polymor that the real deal is made of. Sooo, sometimes they use common 'plastic'.

However, the BnB manual TT has performed admirably and they provide all pakistan spare parts for thier guns if you ask em nicely. They even have an outlet here where you can take the weapon in case things go wrong. The asking price is 12 to 15k depending on dealer to dealer.
    "...Another fellow member..."

The Plock 19 I have got, I haven't fired it yet. I have observed an "issue", it's drop safety/firing pin safety is not working as I think it should.
    I took off the slide, cocked the striker, manually released it, and the firing pin was coming out. Depressing the safety had no effect.
    Never Advice Good Advice ---- Someone Might Take It

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Saad4k View Post

The Plock 19 I have got, I haven't fired it yet. I have observed an "issue", it's drop safety/firing pin safety is not working as I think it should.
    I took off the slide, cocked the striker, manually released it, and the firing pin was coming out. Depressing the safety had no effect.
    Thx a lot dear for your kind advice but I have been already made up my mind To keep away from locals ..

Quote Originally Posted by Saad4k View Post

I thoght you might want to keep your identity hidden.. Especially if she blows up in your hand. (very emberresing an all that )
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by nixamani View Post
    Thx a lot dear for your kind advice but I have been already made up my mind To keep away from locals ..
    Not all locals. As we mentioned earlier, we have had really good experiences with the BnB TT 33 model (not any other model by the same company, since this is their export product) Very nice gun indeed. Similarly. DSA shotties are decent as well. the issue is with polymer weaponry. they do not have the polymer raw materials to do it justice.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 27-04-2018 at 10:18 AM.

Not all locals. As we mentioned earlier, we have had really good experiences with the BnB TT 33 model (not any other model by hte same company, since this is their export product) Very nice gun indeed. Similarly. DSA shotties are decent as well. the issue is wiht polymeer weaponry. they do not have the polymer raw meterials to do it justice.
    What is the price of this BnB TT 33 and where can it be bought?

Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    What is the price of this BnB TT 33 and where can it be bought?
    Which City are you from..? depends on that
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

Not all locals. As we mentioned earlier, we have had really good experiences with the BnB TT 33 model (not any other model by hte same company, since this is their export product) Very nice gun indeed. Similarly. DSA shotties are decent as well. the issue is wiht polymeer weaponry. they do not have the polymer raw meterials to do it justice.
    Ask them to make tokarev in 9mm....its such a good piece

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrow View Post
    In Karachi 14k to 18k (or evne higher and lower) depending on bargaining skills

@ Deathrow: I'm in Islamabad & can buy from Pindi and Peshawar.

@ Deathrow: I'm in Islamabad & can buy from Pindi and Peshawar.

OOh, then simple call the guys at BnB.... go visit them and pick up a piece right from the factory....they will be very glad to facilitate you.
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

I think I should sell my Plock 19 which is still in shop because of license issue :/

OOh, then simple call the guys at BnB.... go visit them and pick up a piece right from the factory....they will be very glad to facilitate you.
    Good but I could do that if someone tells me their location/contact. Google baba says B&B is in NC,USA which is a bit outside my normal route

Good but I could do that if someone tells me their location/contact. Google baba says B&B is in NC,USA which is a bit outside my normal route
    You can contact B&B GM , Tariq Khan . Very helpful person. just bought their export model TT from their Pesh Factory few weeks back for 12K. Havnt had a chance to fire it but from the looks of it seems to be very well made.

Tariq Khan
    phone : 091-2320374-75
    mobile : 0333-9199404
    YouTube: Guns Pakistan Instagram:Guns_Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    You can contact B&B GM , Tariq Khan . Very helpful person. just bought their export model TT from their Pesh Factory few weeks back for 12K. Havnt had a chance to fire it but from the looks of it seems to be very well made.

Tariq Khan
    It is very well made. We have shot it a lot.. Works like a charm and unlike most Pak made .223 rifles. It actually does shoot straight

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post

Tariq Khan
    JazakAllah!

Can we use NP22 magazines in NP34 without any issue ??
    Plz share your experiences friends
    If it's done will give 2 extra bullets .

Few days back. I was also in confusion that how to buy a reliable 9mm pistol in a limited budget. Went to see MSA and DSA. finally bought DSA TRUESHOT three days back. Test 100 rounds. No issues at all. I will advise those like me who have budget constraints then go for TRUESHOT which is made in Pakistan and not a clone

Excellent choice of DSA Trushot 9mm. DSA stand by their products (though, you have to visit Peshawar factory for any repair & parts !). No other decent pistol can be had for its price. I have no experience of the gun, but saw several steps of its manufacture. May it serve you long and well.
    Quote Originally Posted by naveedyu View Post
    Few days back. I was also in confusion that how to buy a reliable 9mm pistol in a limited budget. Went to see MSA and DSA. finally bought DSA TRUESHOT three days back. Test 100 rounds. No issues at all. I will advise those like me who have budget constraints then go for TRUESHOT which is made in Pakistan and not a clone

Congrats to all the DSA Trueshot buyers, well done for bearing the local industry in mind. Please tell us about its size, weight and could it be concealed carry by an averedge person with medium built/ hieght, small - medium hands. Also does it have an ambidexterous de-cocker + safety lock or just a de-cocker only?

I am thinking of switching over from current daily carry (Stoegar Cougr) to a reliable cheapie for rough daily carry without worrying about summer sweat, falls or scratches etc.

My preferred choice would be deffo a CF98/ NP42, even though budget is not an issue but still at 80-90k I do not think it is a value for money at the moment or a good deal. For a while I was thinking of Moon Stars Compact Betty but then my instinct tells me that it may be ok for range fun etc but for personal carry may be a gamble, I couldn't consider a B6 due to conceal carry issues due to its size so lately the only next thing that comes to my head whoch sounds cheerfully cheap n reliable is a DSA True shot but I have never seen or held one in person yet.
    Last edited by MK47; 14-05-2018 at 05:33 PM.