Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: New entry to inventory... Baikal MP 442

  1. #1
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Peshawer
    Posts
    206

    New entry to inventory... Baikal MP 442

    AOA
    Respected members. Yesterday I saw a NIB MP 442 Makarov 12 shot in Kohat with a dealer. I couldnt resist my desire of weapons procurment and after inspection and negotiation got it on 48 K. Its a very good pistol and test fired it on range with Chinese ammunition no stoppages at all with good accuracy.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. #2
    Member Stealth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    AOA
    Respected members. Yesterday I saw a NIB MP 442 Makarov 12 shot in Kohat with a dealer. I couldnt resist my desire of weapons procurment and after inspection and negotiation got it on 48 K. Its a very good pistol and test fired it on range with Chinese ammunition no stoppages at all with good accuracy.
    Congratulations . I too have been contemplating buying the mp 442. What is the asking price for nib mp 442 cause 48k seems to be a good price
    YouTube: Guns Pakistan
    Instagram: Guns_Pakistan

  3. #3
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Peshawer
    Posts
    206
    Stealth brother thank you.
    Asking was 65 but due to close friend influence was able to grab it on 48 K. In Peshawar price of this pistol is 70 plus but no more available in market. In Bannu AS arms has 8 Shot MP 442 asking price 55 K but i didnt see its pics and thus no idea about it quality.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Kamranwali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    551
    Salam,

    Many many congrats, bro. May it serve you well.

    I have always been a fan of makarov, both the gun and the round. The fixed barrel makes it inherently accurate,and the sub sonic round, very good for follow ups. Enjoy it.

    What is the price of the chinese ammo?

    Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

  5. #5
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Peshawer
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamranwali View Post
    Salam,

    Many many congrats, bro. May it serve you well.

    I have always been a fan of makarov, both the gun and the round. The fixed barrel makes it inherently accurate,and the sub sonic round, very good for follow ups. Enjoy it.

    What is the price of the chinese ammo?

    Regards.
    Thx brother.
    Chinese 10 rounds for 300 RS.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    629
    Nice Piece. Have safe shooting

  7. #7
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Peshawer
    Posts
    206
    Thx Mujtabakhan bro.

  8. #8
    Congratulations. kohshikan5
    Insured By Glock !

  9. #9
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Peshawer
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by usman.baba View Post
    Congratulations. kohshikan5
    Thank you v much brother.

  10. #10
    Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HafizAbad/Lahore
    Posts
    3,624
    congrats bro its an ideal candidate for carrying around

  11. #11
    Enthusiast khan tanoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    All Pakistan
    Posts
    440
    In such hype times 48k for MP442 is magnificent deal.
    Be happy Safe shooting.

  12. #12
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Peshawer
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    In such hype times 48k for MP442 is magnificent deal.
    Be happy Safe shooting.
    Greatfull brother.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •