Thread: Air Gun price In Karachi

Air Gun price In Karachi

OK after frustrated with the gun license in Sindh , I'm planning to buy a airgun. Please tell me about air rifle and its price

you can buy online with good rates, pcp and springer both are available in Lahore. you can contact on this website
    http://www.justhunters.pk/

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by norinco.30 View Post
    OK after frustrated with the gun license in Sindh , I'm planning to buy a airgun. Please tell me about air rifle and its price
    We are all similarly frustrated. But have just learnt to work with the system
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Yesterday, Gamo break-barrel springer .22 airgun was bought for Rs.11500 from Badaruddin Arms (Tel:051 5525229), Hathi Chowk, Saddar, Rawalpindi.

Salaam,
    That's a grt decision norinco bro. If you tell us your budget, we may be able to suggest something. There are usually used guns available too from time to time. There is facebook page 'Airgun Club of Pakistan' where people post there used air rifles for sale.

And plz stay away from this just hunters guy, aka anjum05.....he is always trying to push his overly expensive merchandise on Pakguns and God knows where else. He is asking 45000 rupees for a diana 280 which I saw few days back, first price qouted was 32000, which I am sure can be brought down further.

Mr.Anjum, if you r reading this, please dont give the old excuse of fake Diana without proof.....this is getting old.... you are simply waiting for naive people to rip off....

Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamranwali View Post
    Salaam,
    That's a grt decision norinco bro. If you tell us your budget, we may be able to suggest something. There are usually used guns available too from time to time. There is facebook page 'Airgun Club of Pakistan' where people post there used air rifles for sale.

And plz stay away from this just hunters guy, aka anjum05.....he is always trying to push his overly expensive merchandise on Pakguns and God knows where else. He is asking 45000 rupees for a diana 280 which I saw few days back, first price qouted was 32000, which I am sure can be brought down further.

Mr.Anjum, if you r reading this, please dont give the old excuse of fake Diana without proof.....this is getting old.... you are simply waiting for naive people to rip off....

Regards.

Kamran lala...hehe...
    Jhapatna...Palatna...Palat kr jhaptna,
    Lahoo ko garmany ka hy ik bahana!!!

sir range is 5 - 10 k

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    We are all similarly frustrated. But have just learnt to work with the system
    ED bhai election ka bad koi asra hai k khul jai gy license? agar na khuly then Im shifting to balochistan

sir chuna laganay walay bht hogai aj kl

locally made air rifle avail. in market like darra guns

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by norinco.30 View Post
    ED bhai election ka bad koi asra hai k khul jai gy license? agar na khuly then Im shifting to balochistan
    Instead of shifting to balochistan. I am acquiring a Balochistan license and will get a verification letter as well. I will use it to buy a bolt action rifle. Wont carry the weapon for SD... but will use it only for range shooting and causal plinking
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

There is no Aaasra for licenses opening, before elections, during elections or after elections, However after every 2 months, a news comes in all news papers that the government has decided to lift the ban on issuance of licenses so don't get tempted by one of those false news too...

When licenses will actually open, it will not be a news, you will actually see people getting them and I don't see that happening anytime soon or even in a decade. Thats the reason why so many CO2 pistols and rifles have come into the market, also a huge range of Airguns from springers to Nitro Pistons to PCPs....
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."