Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need expert advise please

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    The B6 is currently retailing at 75k in the Karachi market. There is a shortage of the weapon at the main POF outlet at Lucky Star karachi.

My issue is with its racking serrations. they are too small and difficult to grasp. last I tried I ended up drawing blood from my finger. If you can rack it and can also live without the decocker or lack of LCI then, its an excellent bet and value for money even at 75k
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The B6 is currently retailing at 75k in the Karachi market. There is a shortage of the weapon at the main POF outlet at Lucky Star karachi.

My issue is with its racking serrations. they are too small and difficult to grasp. last I tried I ended up drawing blood from my finger. If you can rack it and can also live without the decocker or lack of LCI then, its an excellent bet and value for money even at 75k
    for 75k i will not even look at it.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    dear CM9 is made in turkeye by Sarsilmaz. pof sarsilmaz only offer b6 and st9
    I was aware of b6 n st9 by POF but wasnt sure of the CM9. Thanks for clarifying
    Last edited by MK47; 07-03-2018 at 02:13 PM.

i think even if you have million dollars, there is no sense in buying a $500 gun for $3000. its against economics. and your brother wants to keep it as a car carry gun, so need need to expose your expensive gun to theft risk. just buy an affordable gun so if its used in SD or gets stolen. your loss will be minimum.

stay safe
    True. One of my family member is a doctor and so far most of his handguns have been stolen from his car or clinic, often we suspect by his own staff but since no evidence so he has never been able to prove who did it. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    True. One of my family member is a doctor and so far most of his handguns have been stolen from his car or clinic, often we suspect by his own staff but since no evidence so he has never been able to prove who did it. Lol
    they are stolen from houses also. so no need to expose your self by keeping a glock in car IMO. people now days are opportunists. if they get a chance, they will steal your stuff. so we need to be vigilant and shouldn't provide them easy picks.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Buy a used piece, whatever it may be. Glocks are insanely priced here, no denying that. But looks like you're more worried about the handgun getting stolen.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock17 View Post
    Buy a used piece, whatever it may be. Glocks are insanely priced here, no denying that. But looks like you're more worried about the handgun getting stolen.
    Well.. well well... It has been a loong time! I thought you had .. like you know. gone to the 'good' place..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

they are stolen from houses also. so no need to expose your self by keeping a glock in car IMO. people now days are opportunists. if they get a chance, they will steal your stuff. so we need to be vigilant and shouldn't provide them easy picks.
    Absolutely brother. Totally agree with you.